J. Schlegel Bi-Weekly Rant - Justin Fields Now Chicago Bears Starter So #FireMattNagy Already!

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Deadman walking.

Seems so.. Right now he's just being propped up like that dude on the Bernie movies: technically he's 'there', but not really doing much

giphy.gif

"The plan.. the whys, and that's REAL...orr w/e the fuck.. Everything runs through meee"

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
You trust this front office/ownership group to hire another coach and think its going to be successful? What is the success rate for rookie QBs getting a new offensive coordinator in year 2? I don't think its good. And the success rate for rookie QBs getting a new head coach in year 2 is like even worse.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You trust this front office/ownership group to hire another coach and think its going to be successful? What is the success rate for rookie QBs getting a new offensive coordinator in year 2? I don't think its good. And the success rate for rookie QBs getting a new head coach in year 2 is like even worse.
I think the success rate for both is 0%. That’s only because the QB isn’t a rookie in year 2.