Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1617633893267.png

There it is. If you haven't been to his channel, do yourself a favor. We already know that it ain't going down this way and the best get it wrong but he does real breakdowns with a unique perspective and knowledge few that give opinions possess. I'm sure that Mills and Trask would follow in some order. Seems like Fields gets lost in everyone's shuffle. Check out is individual breakdowns.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
this guy is a joke putting mond at 4.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Ehxt0wvU0AAkVxT

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I can see thinking Wilson could end up better than Lawrence but Mond over Fields and Lance i can't get behind that one.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
chris simms has an excellent track record at QBs recently and has Mond higher than 4.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watch the individual QB vids. Agree or not, you'll see how he gets there. I love how everyone is so sure about order when every year, the best at this get it wrong. Of course he's likely wrong. So is everyone here.

In the individual takes, he's actually quite critical of Wilson.

Draft order will be determined by the jaundiced eye of the beholders picking, different than this and just as likely to be wrong, LOL.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Watch the individual QB vids. Agree or not, you'll see how he gets there. I love how everyone is so sure about order when every year, the best at this get it wrong. Of course he's likely wrong. So is everyone here.

In the individual takes, he's actually quite critical of Wilson.

Draft order will be determined by the jaundiced eye of the beholders picking, different than this and just as likely to be wrong, LOL.

I know it's not me you are referring to because I never know nor care to know the order.

What makes me mad is when OUR GM gets the order wrong, and gets to take another shot after multiple failures - but I admit, this is probably a derailment. As you were.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really? I though we all forgave him for Mitch, Glennon, Foles, Dalton.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Guaran-damn-tee if at #20 Trevor Lawrence is still there, and Pace takes Mond that @dabears70 will be praising the selection. Yet here he is shocked that someone dares have a different opinion than what fansided has.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
I'm for anything that puts Fields or Jones available with after pick 10. We would have a chance to trade up to 11 with the Giants to get the one left. I'd prefer Fields but would still be happy with Jones. Just do not trade the 2021 2nd round pick.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
When it comes to quarterbacks, one guess is as good as another.

Look at the nine players drafted ahead of Pat Mahomes in 2017 and ask yourself how many of them are more valuable to their team that Mahomes is to the Chiefs?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
When it comes to quarterbacks, one guess is as good as another.
Well I'd value the guess of a guy who was in the NFL for a decade over the guess of somebody that watched about a dozen college football games in 2020 and reads sports blogs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks zach could be better than everyone in this class, lawrence included.

Would have loved to have him. Ohh well.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I don't understand Trask getting left out of the top QB discussions when he was one of the most accurate and most productive passers in college football.

He had a horrible bowl game with most of his top targets out. Fields had a horrible bowl game as well.

Must be lack of athleticism and lack of elite arm strength. Every single guy in this draft had a few questionable throws. Maybe they are thinking everything has to go right for him to be an NFL starter.

2021 Stats:
Trask: 4283 yards, 68.9 comp %, 43 TDs, 8 Ints.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks zach could be better than everyone in this class, lawrence included.

Possible, but could you draft unproven potential over a known commodity like Lawrence? I like Wilson don't get me wrong, but the guy didn't produce against Coastal Carolina. Any small school guy is always a question mark, just because its like a high school to college jump all over again.

I see Lawrence well above everyone. Wilson and Fields have tons of talent but have big bust potential as well.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Well I'd value the guess of a guy who was in the NFL for a decade over the guess of somebody that watched about a dozen college football games in 2020 and reads sports blogs.

Good for you.

We'll see how it turns out.