CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Ja Morant said he would cook Michael Jordan 1v1....I like his confidence but that is just careless ? Jordan would smoke him.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He could probably beat him now

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Cook him what? Sweet gesture.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ja Morant said he would cook Michael Jordan 1v1....I like his confidence but that is just careless ? Jordan would smoke him.

Based on my anecdotal observations, people born around 2000 have completely forgotten and/or overlooked just how good Jordan was. I mean it makes sense, they grew up in the Kobe/LeBron era. There is simply not one basketball player on the planet that I think could 'cook' Jordan in his prime.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Based on my anecdotal observations, people born around 2000 have completely forgotten and/or overlooked just how good Jordan was. I mean it makes sense, they grew up in the Kobe/LeBron era. There is simply not one basketball player on the planet that I think could 'cook' Jordan in his prime.

I could cook Jordan in a 3 point contest..

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Morant is a nice player. Curious on how well he could handle the hand checking and extensive physical play that Jordan dealt with every game and Morant has yet to see.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Morant is a nice player. Curious on how well he could handle the hand checking and extensive physical play that Jordan dealt with every game and Morant has yet to see.
This would be the difference in their one on one. Jordan on offense would just go to the post and abuse Morant over and over again

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be the difference in their one on one. Jordan on offense would just go to the post and abuse Morant over and over again
Yea, Jordan has a good 3 inches on him. He would post him all day and Ja athleticism would get him some buckets but Jordan would be able to stop more.

But, I dont think this has anything to do with him knowing Jordan the goat. Its just a mind set thing. You should always think you are the best. Its how winners are made. Barkley talked about always saying that in his head he thought he was the best player cause he is a competitor and no competitor should ever think someone can beat them. This wasnt towards you just comments Ive seen of people taking this way to literal.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Can Ja handle this style of play . . .

nope

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder who he might cook next, Larry Bird?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All the comedians out of work and this Ja character tryna be funny. Still remember when someone in Utah told Jordan to dunk on someone his own size after he dunked on Stockton.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can Ja handle this style of play . . .

nope
If he played during that era, probably. I dont get this they couldnt play back then. These are all world athletes. They could and would.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Still remember when someone in Utah told Jordan to dunk on someone his own size after he dunked on Stockton.
What is brilliant is that he pulled it off the very next possession.