Jabari Parker on SI

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's true that why everyone says it. Azz clown...million YouTube classics on it check duke and fainting goats it's great.

lol@me being the clown when you are like "DAH DOOK PLAYERS ARENT EVEN REAL PLAYERS..DEY FLOOPING CLOWNS"

we get it...there's some play to get certain calls...every team does it...the king of flopping was on the rival team anyway

i dont see how this would be important at all in any decision that a kid is making...and it becomes much less important when the person who is presenting the issue sounds completely ignorant and sounds like a broken record from other idiotic fans.

lol@jabari going to BYU because of mormon affiliation

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
For Parker yes but I was talking about other basketball players besides Parker, also the school's I highlighted don't give you a better chance to help you get to the NBA compared to school's like Duke, NC and Kentucky but if its a player like Parker or Rose than it wouldn't really matter.

I agree with that your right on point with that rose and Parker could play at slippery rock and it would not matter.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
For Parker yes but I was talking about other basketball players besides Parker, also the school's I highlighted don't give you a better chance to help you get to the NBA compared to school's like Duke, NC and Kentucky but if its a player like Parker or Rose than it wouldn't really matter.

Highlighted DePaul :angryfinger:

its ok I forgive you.....this time :tongue: