Jabari Parker on SI

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
The way people talk about him u would think so.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Parker is not going to BYU, Arizona or Depaul you can all write it down. If I were him I would go to either Michigan St or Duke because getting coached by either Tom Izzo or Mike Krzyzewski 2 legendary coaches would be best for him.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Yeah cuz those school are the only one with great coaches.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
He already has an offer from us on the table...Iam not trying to say BYU is a lock or anything but trust me don't rule them out..if he goes on his mission a lot teams don't want to deal with that.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
I bought the issue yesterday at O'Hare before my flight back to Dallas. Had no idea he was Mormon. Would be awesome if he somehow became a Bull too. :lol:

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
I bought the issue yesterday at O'Hare before my flight back to Dallas. Had no idea he was Mormon. Would be awesome if he somehow became a Bull too. :lol:
That would be awesome as well.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Do you think he'll actually do the 2 year mission? It seems he's very dedicated to his religion, but he could end up costing himself millions of $$ & even an NBA career if he doesn't/can't train while on the mission.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
I think he will it's an important part of our religion but it's his choice..with that kind of talent it will not matter, he will be fine.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Coach K eats lunch at Simeon once a week. He is going to Duke.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Not if he wants to be a real ball player and not a flopping clown.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not if he wants to be a real ball player and not a flopping clown.

lol i love how idiotic most duke haters are..

at least make an attack that is either has not been regurgitated about 5000 times or does not make you seem like you have the intelligence of a half-Special person rat

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
has not been regurgitated about 5000 times or does not make you seem like you have the intelligence of a half-Special person rat

Duke University scholar-athletes fornicate with the Capra aegagrus hircus subspecies.

1. This has never been used
2. Sounds intelligent

2vA1a.png

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I don't like Duke at all I prefer UNC but if I'm a High School basketball player and Duke is interested in me that is an opportunity you can't pass on, because going to a school like Duke gives you more of a chance to get to the NBA.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
I don't like Duke at all I prefer UNC but if I'm a High School basketball player and Duke is interested in me that is an opportunity you can't pass on, because going to a school like Duke gives you more of a chance to get to the NBA.

Kentucky says "Hi". According to his Rivals.com page, all of these schools have offered.

BYU
DePaul
Duke
Illinois
Kansas
Kansas St.
Kentucky
Michigan St.
Missouri
North Carolina
Northwestern
Ohio St.
Utah
Washington

He could go to any school on that list & would still be the #1 pick in the 2014 draft.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
lol i love how idiotic most duke haters are..

at least make an attack that is either has not been regurgitated about 5000 times or does not make you seem like you have the intelligence of a half-Special person rat
That's true that why everyone says it. Azz clown...million YouTube classics on it check duke and fainting goats it's great.

Last edited:

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Kentucky says "Hi". According to his Rivals.com page, all of these schools have offered.

BYU
DePaul
Duke
Illinois
Kansas
Kansas St.
Kentucky
Michigan St.
Missouri
North Carolina
Northwestern
Ohio St.
Utah
Washington

He could go to any school on that list & would still be the #1 pick in the 2014 draft.
In this day and age with almost every game on tv, any of the schools he picks he prob be 1 pick...oops with Utah the exception to that.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Love the article visiting elderly people who have nobody how many star high school players doing that..amazing great to see I hope he does his mission.

Bear06

Liked Posts:

BYU
DePaul
Duke
Illinois
Kansas
Kansas St.
Kentucky
Michigan St.
Missouri
North Carolina
Northwestern
Ohio St.
Utah
Washington

For Parker yes but I was talking about other basketball players besides Parker, also the school's I highlighted don't give you a better chance to help you get to the NBA compared to school's like Duke, NC and Kentucky but if its a player like Parker or Rose than it wouldn't really matter.