Jake Luton OSU QB

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Anybody watch this kid play? I saw him against ASU and he was a stud. 6'7" and 230 lbs. Senior year threw 28 tds and only 3 picks. Bleacher report has an article that his stock is rising. Looks like a good mid round pick to me.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
Anybody watch this kid play? I saw him against ASU and he was a stud. 6'7" and 230 lbs. Senior year threw 28 tds and only 3 picks. Bleacher report has an article that his stock is rising. Looks like a good mid round pick to me.

What 6'7 QB has ever had success? Assweiler? Glennon?
You want 6'7 immobile white dude while the NFL is filled mobile, getting out of pocket Pro Bowlers ....Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Watson, L. Jackson. Great scouting!!

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You want 6'7 immobile white dude while the NFL is filled mobile, getting out of pocket Pro Bowlers ....Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Watson, L. Jackson. Great scouting!!
Don’t forget Trubisky in that list!

dennehy

Liked Posts:

Bruh didn't you just suggest drafting Jake Fromm?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Look at this momentum you were building and then the Fromm thread came lol

coolio

Liked Posts:
I like Cole Mcdonald for a late round pick. Chicago needs a dog at QB. I think he's got the mindset and skills to take a chance on.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Bring back Caleb Hanie....or Dan Lefevour....or some other late round stiff!!!

Please stop suggesting awful QBs to draft.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bring back Caleb Hanie....or Dan Lefevour....or some other late round stiff!!!

Please stop suggesting awful QBs to draft.

I said back in early January that CCS would have named every QB in the draft in a "What about this guy" thread....

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I checked this Luton guys 40 time and he'd get caught from behind by some fat DLineman easy
40 Low: 5.06 40 Time: 5.18 40 High: 5.32 . :rolleyes:

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Wow just amazing how many clowns on this board write stuff down without even looking into highlights.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
sure..my turn
tenor.gif

FoCo

Liked Posts:
Why is anyone interested in bringing in a qb? How about fixing our real problems. 50% of this board is just dumb.
Yes, lets fix our real problems. Let's draft 12 foot tall recievers because our crappy receivers just stand there and watch the ball fly 5 yards over their heads. Tired of it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why is anyone interested in bringing in a qb? How about fixing our real problems. 50% of this board is just dumb.
How about you being 100% wrong about me and @TonyMontana being the same person? How about you apologizing, you **********ing ****bag ***hole?