Jake Luton OSU QB

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Yes, lets fix our real problems. Let's draft 12 foot tall recievers because our crappy receivers just stand there and watch the ball fly 5 yards over their heads. Tired of it.
I said real problems. Oline TE run game. Our WRs were only a small part of the problem.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's weird you read that as a apology. Clearly it was not.
Wait so you're serious in your erroneous belief that @TonyMontana and myself are the same person, refusing to believe the mods who have completely debunked your assertion publicly, and are going to continue being mad about it?

Sad e lyfe bro.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Wait so you're serious in your erroneous belief that @TonyMontana and myself are the same person, refusing to believe the mods who have completely debunked your assertion publicly, and are going to continue being mad about it?

Sad e lyfe bro.
I'm not mad. I can't get mad on the interweb. You wanna talk football then fine but the rest of whatever this is, is not worth my time.

Mike Honcho

Liked Posts:
What 6'7 QB has ever had success? Assweiler? Glennon?
You want 6'7 immobile white dude while the NFL is filled mobile, getting out of pocket Pro Bowlers ....Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Watson, L. Jackson. Great scouting!!
Don’t forget Mitch.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You want 6'7 immobile white dude while the NFL is filled mobile, getting out of pocket Pro Bowlers ....Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Watson, L. Jackson. Great scouting!!
Don’t forget Mitch.

Naw.....Trubz is mobile. In his later season wins....his mobility was a key factor. He just gotta trust his mobility and don't let anyone talk him outta using it

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Last edited:

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Looks like Luton is starting this week for Jacksonville. Not only did he make a roster, but he is starting over Glennon. Most of you laughed at me suggesting we ought to draft this kid in the later rounds.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

San Diego has a good one.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
He was one of Phil Simms favorite QBs out of college. Don't know anything about him

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like Luton is starting this week for Jacksonville. Not only did he make a roster, but he is starting over Glennon. Most of you laughed at me suggesting we ought to draft this kid in the later rounds.

Well if he's starting over Glennon, that doesn't say much. I hope they have a good pass-blocking OL. Cos Luton can't move around

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears need to get a mobile QB, not a pocket passer or running QB but a mobile QB. The young, elite QB's are all mobile. Brady, Brees, Rivers are a dying breed in the NFL

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only mobile QBs to win a SB in the last 2 decades is Wilson. Mahomes and Rodgers move but are 4.8 guys. Outside of those that were along for the ride, more common was smarts and arm talent which Wilson certainly possesses. The more attributes, the better and while mobility is definitely something to look for, it's 3rd behind smarts and arm talent.

Brees, Brady and Rivers are not a dying breed. They're just closer to dying and lost the any mobility that they had. This dying breed is also leading their divisions outside of Brees with a 5-2 record and is one game behind Brady's team with a 5-2 record.

I'd be fine with Burrow or Herbert right now.

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes, lets fix our real problems. Let's draft 12 foot tall recievers because our crappy receivers just stand there and watch the ball fly 5 yards over their heads. Tired of it.
And if you knew football you would know what causes all of these overthrows. Fix the OL. As of right now, NO NFL QB could be good behind this line

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:

You obviously don't look at any tape and just make up crap. Yeah nobody said to draft a QB shorter than 5'10" looks like both Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray have done okay. Luton started and finished 26/38 for 304 yds and a TD in his 1st start. Not bad for a 6th rd draft pick!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Jaguars have 2 QBs better than the Bears, Justin Fields likely, 12 draft picks including 2 1s, 2 2s, 2 3s, and they have 100 million in cap space.

Someone kill me.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
The Jaguars have 2 QBs better than the Bears, Justin Fields likely, 12 draft picks including 2 1s, 2 2s, 2 3s, and they have 100 million in cap space.

Someone kill me.
And much like the bears with their ownership and management are going nowhere. Jets will make the playoffs before the jags. You really think the mullet Minshew is better than Trubisky? Gtfo. Jags oline is better than the bears. Minshew is only popular due to the fact he is not like other qbs visually.