Jalen Carter appreciation thread

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think we all knew the bears passed on the best DT and probably the best player in the draft last year, but we never knew he'd give the bears fans so much hope week 1 of this year.

By destroying love (after his pitiful performance), he may have opened a bears window to make the playoffs this year. We still need to hear how long love will be out but jalen carter just gave the bears franchise more hope than they've had since 1985 by rolling loloves ankle

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately with packers luck he will be back in a week or two. Carter didn't finish the job we need a season ending injury to make the playoffs lpl.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You can’t tell me the stars aren’t aligning for the bears. Bears luck into the #1 pick, and one of the best QB prospects in awhile is there. Then Odunze falls to them. Then the Vikings starter goes down (not sure he’d be good anyways). Now Love goes down and I’d expect him to miss some time.

No excuses!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I hope he's healthy by the time we play them. Time to reclaim ownership with no excuses.
There are no excuses. Injuries are part of the game. If the Bears beat the Packers without Love and packers fans whine and cry, that’s on them. Bears have lost to the Packers many times in worse situation.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I think we all knew the bears passed on the best DT and probably the best player in the draft last year, but we never knew he'd give the bears fans so much hope week 1 of this year.

By destroying love (after his pitiful performance), he may have opened a bears window to make the playoffs this year. We still need to hear how long love will be out but jalen carter just gave the bears franchise more hope than they've had since 1985 by rolling loloves ankle
I’d like to take this opportunity to say Fuck Green Bay. Jordan Love is a sham. He is absolute hot trash and, once he comes back, he’ll get even more exposed as the hot trash he is.

The best thing he did to Green Bay was hamstring them with his humongous contract. Hahahahahahah!

FGB!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jalen Carter does kinda seem like a piece of shit, though. Doesn't he? 🤣
No, Bears shills just want to think that about every good player the great Ryan poles passed up.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine if the Bears don't win the division now. But then again, if Love is as bad as the average Meatball thinks...why would him being injured even matter. 🤔

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be so sad for the bears if they can't beat out the presumptive favorite Lions because Jordan Love has graham cracker knees!
Yep. The Lions offense and Jared Goff?

The Bears need to capitalize. The "best WR room in the NFL" shouldn't have a problem.

Last edited:

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
I want Green Bay to fail in a big way but damn, I want to beat the a holes with their best players on the field. Beating them without Love would be tainted, losing to them without Love would be crushing. He needs to be on the field when we play them.

This has not been a rivalry for years, don't have to bring up the records the last several decades to show this. It would actually be nice to see us getting the upper hand because of what we have on the field, not what they don’t have. Brady, Mahomes, Manning, those guys were not rooting for their rivals to be injured so they could have a better chance to win. They wanted to beat those rivals full strength, want to see us in a position to beat other teams at their best. If Caleb is going to be the man he needs to take a page from Michael Jordan, bring on the best and beat the best.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I want Green Bay to fail in a big way but damn, I want to beat the a holes with their best players on the field. Beating them without Love would be tainted, losing to them without Love would be crushing. He needs to be on the field when we play them.

This has not been a rivalry for years, don't have to bring up the records the last several decades to show this. It would actually be nice to see us getting the upper hand because of what we have on the field, not what they don’t have. Brady, Mahomes, Manning, those guys were not rooting for their rivals to be injured so they could have a better chance to win. They wanted to beat those rivals full strength, want to see us in a position to beat other teams at their best. If Caleb is going to be the man he needs to take a page from Michael Jordan, bring on the best and beat the best.
Hold on hold on, we do not necessarily know that Green Bay is better with Love in. Love was 50% as a thrower last night, he was making panicky decisions to throw off his back foot into double coverage, and overall that team was working so long as Reed was wide-goddamn-open.

Malik Willis may be their Brock Purdy and we don't know it yet.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Hold on hold on, we do not necessarily know that Green Bay is better with Love in. Love was 50% as a thrower last night, he was making panicky decisions to throw off his back foot into double coverage, and overall that team was working so long as Reed was wide-goddamn-open.

Malik Willis may be their Brock Purdy and we don't know it yet.

I rather doubt that Malik Willis will become their Brock Purdy. No offseason with the team and looked bad when given a chance in Tennessee.