Jalen Carter appreciation thread

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Imagine if the Bears don't win the division now. But then again, if Love is as bad as the average Meatball thinks...why would him being injured even matter. 🤔
Detroit has been the favorite so why should it be embarrassing if the Bears don’t automatically win the division now?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Hold on hold on, we do not necessarily know that Green Bay is better with Love in. Love was 50% as a thrower last night, he was making panicky decisions to throw off his back foot into double coverage, and overall that team was working so long as Reed was wide-goddamn-open.

Malik Willis may be their Brock Purdy and we don't know it yet.
You have Packer PTSD. 😂

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
No, Bears shills just want to think that about every good player the great Ryan poles passed up.
Nah, he’s kind of a piece of shit. Doesn’t stop the fact he’s a damn good player.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Oh - the whole point of that post was to trash on Love.

Fair enough.

My hope for Love, especially since that contract, was for him to play just well enough to give the Packers hope but not well enough to win anything of value. I want them to be in that zone the Bears were for years where they had no real playoff chances but did not play bad enough to get good draft picks either.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hold on hold on, we do not necessarily know that Green Bay is better with Love in. Love was 50% as a thrower last night, he was making panicky decisions to throw off his back foot into double coverage, and overall that team was working so long as Reed was wide-goddamn-open.

Malik Willis may be their Brock Purdy and we don't know it yet.
So you’ve never seen Malik Willis play is what you are saying

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately with packers luck he will be back in a week or two. Carter didn't finish the job we need a season ending injury to make the playoffs lpl.

My MCL bothered me for 18 months. At night laying down, I couldn't cut right the rest of that season after the 4-6 weeks rest, and never felt good the entire next season.

There is a huge range of 1 week to a year depending on involvement of the bone.