Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I would be fine with Campbell

I don't want another backup to outshine Cutler again tbh

that sucked

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Maybe in treastmans offensive he would be ok idk if we would get him cheap I may be in, thoughts ??

132883274286.jpg

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Everybody shitting on j campbell for a vet min spot, can u name me two freaking guys who would be better for that price? One? Campbell was starting and throwing monster games to j. gordon. Bunch of fucking idiots on this board i swear.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Everybody shitting on j campbell for a vet min spot, can u name me two freaking guys who would be better for that price? One? Campbell was starting and throwing monster games to j. gordon. Bunch of fucking idiots on this board i swear.

And Hoyer did it even better, so a lot of minimal respect needs to be deserved to Campbell.

He's been who he is everywhere, a very checkdown throw to 2 guys on the roster guy everywhere.

Oh.. And Shaun Hill or even Rex have track records as backups that would be better than Campbell at the same price.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
And Hoyer did it even better, so a lot of minimal respect needs to be deserved to Campbell.

He's been who he is everywhere, a very checkdown throw to 2 guys on the roster guy everywhere.

Oh.. And Shaun Hill or even Rex have track records as backups that would be better than Campbell at the same price.

Rex grossman man? are u kidding? Was he even in the league last season? He hasnt played a game in two years.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Rex grossman man? are u kidding? Was he even in the league last season? He hasnt played a game in two years.

Yes he was in the league, being unaware of the leagues surroundings may make sense why you think Campbell has better value than other backups. He doesn't make quick reads nor have the ability to overcome that.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Yes he was in the league, being unaware of the leagues surroundings may make sense why you think Campbell has better value than other backups. He doesn't make quick reads nor have the ability to overcome that.

The guys u suggested the last two years have 172 yards and 2 touchdowns COMBINED.
J.Campbell 2,015 and 11 tds just last season.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The guys u suggested the last two years have 172 yards and 2 touchdowns COMBINED.
J.Campbell 2,015 and 11 tds just last season.

Indeed... So? That demonstrates their situations of this last two seasons. Not a qualification of actual ability and how scenarios and teams may fit people differently.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Wtd did mccown do before he was in treastmans offense ???? Campbell may do the same who knows we need someone becuse cutler gets hurt every year bank on it.. How about matt schaub ? he had a down year but before that wasent to bad he eill be released, I think we can a decent guy plug him into this offense with our weapons and treastmans offense just like we did with mccown. Fuck the haters were here to discuss not criticize each other you dont agree move on.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Indeed... So? That demonstrates their situations of this last two seasons. Not a qualification of actual ability and how scenarios and teams may fit people differently.

Well then it sounds like u have the burden of proof to prove that either of the guys u think have better value in fact actually do compared to a guy who has more than quadrupled their production.