Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora . 30 min

@Chicitysports.com please stop responding to my tweets.

CCS we found a mental midget. Everyone knows what to do.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Why are we comparing James Daniels the offensive lineman to Mitch Trubisky the QB? They play 2 different positions.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Why are we comparing James Daniels the offensive lineman to Mitch Trubisky the QB? They play 2 different positions.

I actual agree Daniels is a better center than Trubisky........

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As much of a lazy-eyed dumbfuck Jason La Canfora is, it's impressive that he's conned so many people into thinking that he knows what he's talking about. Jason La Canfora making money off of sports is a testament to how stupid people are.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wish we could do the same for the vick Ashley tweets as well. But that probably isn't going to happen...is it?

I would suggest there’s a very vocal minority that hate Vick’s stufff. The vast majority of people here love his outlook on the Bears, and life.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wish we could do the same for the vick Ashley tweets as well. But that probably isn't going to happen...is it?

Wait, you don't like the Vickster but you are saying you are unable to stop giving him the time of day?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Daniel would run the offense a lot better than Trubisky at this point. You still give Trubisky a few more games to try to settle in and see if there is improvement. The truth is that the Bears are a team coming off 4, last place finishes in the North in a row and are inexplicably in win now mode. Would have been nice to at least put together a 0.500 season before going all in. Trubisky is on a short leash even if people don't want to accept it.

I’m going to lay down a truth that some may see as a hot take:

The most important thing this year to the McCaskeys, Pace and Nagy is seeing what you have in Trubisky and developing him, not winning football games.

It’s more important this year for the long-term health of the Bears organization for the quarterback to develop than it is to snag an extra win or two in 2018, a year in which the Bears aren’t truly contenders anyway. Once you bench Trubisky, the development stops. At this point, he’s not getting better on the bench.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
As an eye doctor i trust only people the can look me square in both eyes.
JLC.jpg

Washington

Liked Posts:
We need Vick back. He literally made me laugh with him literally drinking box wine in his mom's basement.