Jay Cutler and other NFL QBs as Teenagers?

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good point. I've heard most big legal cases are broken by using Google Image search.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
cutler-jay.JPG

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
well..I didnt see you come up with it
Yeah, cause what I want to do is find lots of pictures of Jay throughout his life so I can make a big old collage of them and put it right on the wall by my bed just like Giant Panda has. Did I mention you're a bitch?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, cause what I want to do is find lots of pictures of Jay throughout his life so I can make a big old collage of them right on the wall by my bed just like Giant Panda has. Did I mention you're a bitch?

I apologize..I forgot you were too busy googling "Travon Martin is an innocent child" to actually give someone credit who found that pic and took the time to share it with us.

My bad mister "Social Justice for gang members"

Why dont ya get off your high horse and quit acting like a clown...Its a message board..not life and death!

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, cause what I want to do is find lots of pictures of Jay throughout his life so I can make a big old collage of them and put it right on the wall by my bed just like Giant Panda has. Did I mention you're a bitch?

Would the collage form a picture of his jock? Cuz you're all over that shit.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I apologize..I forgot you were too busy googling "Travon Martin is an innocent child" to actually give someone credit who found that pic and took the time to share it with us.

My bad mister "Social Justice for gang members"

Why dont ya get off your high horse and quit acting like a clown...Its a message board..not life and death!
Unlike you, I do not support armed dimwitted psychopaths who shoot unarmed boys.