onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Feel free to find any post of mine that leads you to think that's what I was implying.

"Sadly Cutler is the driving force behind all of the OC changes." - You

I'm implying that this comment is dumb as fuck considering Mike Tice is one of those "OC's".

I'm implying that Mike Tice as an OC was awful. Evidence of this can be pointed to the fact that he hasnt sniffed an OC job since then. He's barely staying relevant as an OL coach.

Your point?

I think most would agree that Tice wasn't a good OC.

Still doesn't dispute that Cutler is the driving force behind all the OC changes.

If anything it puts a better emphasis on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Same here.

Most country guys I know tell it like it is. We wear our heart on our sleeves and expect the same from the people around us.

Cutler pisses on that... He took his "highest paid player in the NFL" money and said fuck you to the fans.

So other than "he's our QB" why do you support that?

Where's the vocal hook?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same here.

Most country guys I know tell it like it is. We wear our heart on our sleeves and expect the same from the people around us.

Cutler pisses on that... He took his "highest paid player in the NFL" money and said fuck you to the fans.

So other than "he's our QB" why do you support that?

the guy shows up too work first leaves last has stayed classy and thrown no one under the bus the entire time he has been a bear works hard and through all the bullshit has managed to become the best bears qb ever statisticly whats not too like?

the fact he isn't elite? the fact management overpayed him?

the fact is Jay Cutler has been a great bears qb sure he isn't a HOF'er but how has he said fuck you too the fan base? I've seen the guy sacrifice his body and fight harder too win in Chicago than any other qb we have had in a very very fucking long time dude

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

That is the very definition of "keepin it real".

#healtogether

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
the guy shows up too work first leaves last has stayed classy and thrown no one under the bus the entire time he has been a bear works hard and through all the bullshit has managed to become the best bears qb ever statisticly whats not too like?

the fact is Jay Cutler has been a great bears qb sure he isn't a HOF'er but how has he said fuck you too the fan base? I've seen the guy sacrifice his body and fight harder too win in Chicago than any other qb we have had in a very very fucking long time dude

Is the misuse of "to" a Nashville thing?

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
lol i'm a country guy myself

Help me understand the hate for country these days that the haters call "pop county" (ie. Florida Georgia Line) <--- My daughter loves them, she's 9. Im a hard rock/Heavy Metal person myself. Is it because they dont have the same "style/sound" as George Strait?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Help me understand the hate for country these days that the haters call "pop county" (ie. Florida Georgia Line) <--- My daughter loves them, she's 9. Im a hard rock/Heavy Metal person myself. Is it because they dont have the same "style/sound" as George Strait?

For me it's the lyrics, the musicianship is pretty good actually. It's the only thing that resembles rock and roll

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Really not that hard to figure out.

Still waiting to see what brought Mike Martz in to my comment.

And where I implied that Tice "broke" Cutler.

Show me.

Why should I have to answer my own questions?

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Why should I have to answer my own questions?

Is this how these 15 page Cutler threads go? People just put words into one another's mouth (ie. Martz) (ie. Tice "broke" Cutler) and go from there?

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
I am torn between that idea and a battle rap between Mike Tice and Mike Martz.

Martz could probably rap better.....Tice seems more of a slower country guy. But he may be more hip to the hop in Oakland.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Is this how these 15 page Cutler threads go? People just put words into one another's mouth (ie. Martz) (ie. Tice "broke" Cutler) and go from there?

I'm not following, these were presented as a question.

Example.

Are you implying that...

Not sure why you're all bent out of shape

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Martz could probably rap better.....Tice seems more of a slower country guy. But he may be more hip to the hop in Oakland.

Tice is Foreigner all the way.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

This, from the guys I know, is not true.

Not saying he is the complete opposite.

But he is not only late (often), he is also not the last one there. Gould is. ANd a shit ton of rookies are also.

The whole "First one in and last one out" crap is not true and fan generated.

He does spend a lot of time with the coaching staff.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I was going to say how is this still going, are the Cutler haters really so impressed with Angelo they follow his every word? But then I see it's really only one poster keeping it going on the pro-Angelo side.