Jay Cutler looking into broadcasting?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Sources: Jay Cutler exploring broadcast career. Has auditioned. Not yet retired from football but soon?

STORY: https://t.co/bsTSApZ55v

7ca3924be48bc9aa50bbb2572e20eb53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would he want to do that? With the money he has there's no reason to work for somebody. If he's bored starting a business would give him something to do.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Why would he want to do that? With the money he has there's no reason to work for somebody. If he's bored starting a business would give him something to do.
You have to admit though,it would be great hearing him disect why a QB threw an interception.

"You just can not throw into triple coverage,horrible move"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Bob: "Jay, a beautiful day here in West Palm beach for Pro-Am pancake flipping."
Jay: "Bob, this weather is so great, kind of makes it hard to care about the competition we are covering here."
Bob: "Well, Jay, humbling to hear; coming from a man who defined his football career as 'not caring',"
Jay: (laughs) "Go fuck yourself, Bob. Back to you in Bristol."
(inaudible shuffling noises)
Jay: "Where's my fuckin' smokes?!?"

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The one job I never thought he would take after football. He just never looked like the type that belongs in that atmosphere.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Uh because talking about football on TV is easy money.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Jay, Bears vs the Vikings this week, who you got?"
-eye roll- "Don't care..."

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
- He was given too many games with bad teams. Nobody knows the names of the Jags players.

- It's his third play-by-play guy he's been with in one season; how could he develop chemistry?

- The TV booth was too far from the field. Not his fault.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one job I never thought he would take after football. He just never looked like the type that belongs in that atmosphere.
Totally agree. Get the feeling he's just desperately searching for options after teams showed no interest in him. Trying to follow the path Romo is taking.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He should just go to Nashville and open a bar/restaurant

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Heard something on the Score earlier about how it might be Fox, and that he'd be a great replacement for Terry Bradshaw on the panel. I have to agree. Bradshaw is awful and Cutler was engaging and often amusing on his show with Waddle and Silvy (though admittedly just about anyone would seem riveting when juxtaposed with Waddle and Silvy).

Anyway, I think that's a better spot for him than in-game color commentary.

Good luck to him.