Jay Cutler sleeping with friends wife

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
If you're that desperate than ok. Just bring some Boones wine coolers and she'll be good to go.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They're both shitty for doing this. But she's the one who ruined the marriage. You are confusing the friendship morality with the marital morality. Yes Jay is a POS friend. That has no bearing on her being a cheating POS.

You seem to value the loyalty of male friendships more than the loyalty of a marriage, which is an immature way of thinking.
If the husband is performing and not OK with this, than absolutely, she is the bigger issue. Hot women get come on to all the time. They know how to deal if they want to. Doesn't mean Jay is not also a POS.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
My wife does all the time but I can't figure out why.
Wait a minute and hold up and answer me this question does your wife acturally get her wishes granted when she invites casual acquaintances onto your family vacations without you acturally knowing why these men are acturally cumming along for the ride? Have you ever thought to ask your wive why she is doing this and also one last question - how many vacations have you been vacationing along with other men you just sort of know but your wive knows well enough to invite them to be on vacation with your family?

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Wait a minute and hold up and answer me this question does your wife acturally get her wishes granted when she invites casual acquaintances onto your family vacations without you acturally knowing why these men are acturally cumming along for the ride? Have you ever thought to ask your wive why she is doing this and also one last question - how many vacations have you been vacationing along with other men you just sort of know but your wive knows well enough to invite them to be on vacation with your family?
Here's the point Vash. All the articles said they were good friends. Maybe. Obviously they are neighbors and have some kind of friendship for them to invite him along. I'm pointing out the obvious click bait titles of the articles that lead people to believe these guys were great friends without any evidence of that. It's possible they didn't have much of a personal relationship outside of hanging out with him as a couple. We don't know. I'm just trying to promote some critical thinking.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Here's the point Vash. All the articles said they were good friends. Maybe. Obviously they are neighbors and have some kind of friendship for them to invite him along. I'm pointing out the obvious click bait titles of the articles that lead people to believe these guys were great friends without any evidence of that. It's possible they didn't have much of a personal relationship outside of hanging out with him as a couple. We don't know. I'm just trying to promote some critical thinking.
But I wasn't concerned about any of that I'm mainly thinking about your relationship with your wive and thinking that if I acturally ever wife some bitch I would never ponder the idea of her conceptualizing a joint vacation with some random bro whomst doesn't have his own wive.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
But I wasn't concerned about any of that I'm mainly thinking about your relationship with your wive and thinking that if I acturally ever wife some bitch I would never ponder the idea of her conceptualizing a joint vacation with some random bro whomst doesn't have his own wive.
You can put your concerns at rest. I am not actually married. Be careful of all the gold digging bitches that will be coming after you now that you are successful. Especially the married ones.
For the record, fuck Jay. That's some low life shit. I was never defending him, I was criticizing the media only.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
You can put your concerns at rest. I am not actually married. Be careful of all the gold digging bitches that will be coming after you now that you are successful. Especially the married ones.
For the record, fuck Jay. That's some low life shit. I was never defending him, I was criticizing the media only.
I'm literally the last person on earth that would sacrifice my wealth for some ho and acturally only date feminists whomst have their own game and sense of selve worth and sometimes their girlfriends whomst are just randoms in the grande scheme of things but I have absolutely zero probles with raining down moneys upon bitches because they like that sort of thing and money is literally fake to me unless I'm acturally buying something with it so I buy all kinds of jewelry and experiences with hos because I can and they ****ing love that stuff and after they love it they love on Vick's weiner and balls if you catch my drifting ?

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I'm literally the last person on earth that would sacrifice my wealth for some ho and acturally only date feminists whomst have their own game and sense of selve worth and sometimes their girlfriends whomst are just randoms in the grande scheme of things but I have absolutely zero probles with raining down moneys upon bitches because they like that sort of thing and money is literally fake to me unless I'm acturally buying something with it so I buy all kinds of jewelry and experiences with hos because I can and they ****ing love that stuff and after they love it they love on Vick's weiner and balls if you catch my drifting ?
I like your style!