Jay Cutler won't miss playing against Ndamukong Suh

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bea...-miss-playing-against-ndamukong-suh-on-sunday

by Jeff Dickerson, ESPN Staff Writer

i

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler smiled Thursday when told that teammate Kyle Long wished Ndamukong Suh still played for their division rival the Detroit Lions.

"I don't think anyone is going to miss playing that guy, especially Kyle or me," Cutler said.

Long, the Bears' starting right tackle, told reporters Monday he regretted not having the chance to square off against Suh when Chicago travels to Ford Field on Sunday.

"You play a guy like that, you compete with a guy like that -- when I have kids or grandkids, one day they're going to ask me, 'Who are the guys that I played against?' Long said. "And Suh will be right there at the top of the list. While I understand he's down there at the beach, it'd be nice to see him at Ford Field."

The four-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle bolted Detroit in free agency to sign a six-year, $114 million contract with the Miami Dolphins.

Before departing the NFC North, Suh had several memorable moments against the Bears.

The NFL fined Suh $15,000 for a forearm shot he delivered to the back of Cutler's head during a 2010 game in Detroit. Two years later, Suh drove Cutler into the turf on a hit at Soldier Field the league deemed legal.

Without Suh anchoring Detroit's defensive line, the Lions rank 22nd in total defense and 27th in rushing defense.

"That pass-rush is still a tough one to handle," Bears offensive coordinator Adam Gase said. "They're still getting pressure on the quarterback. I know they had to replace a special player. I understand that. But they're well coached.

"Those guys are still hitting the quarterback. They're still tough on defense. It's just things haven't bounced their way. When we watch the tape, we're sitting there going, 'We have a challenge on our hands, and we're going to have to do a good job of making sure Jay stays clean.'"

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, thats good.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
obvious sign of CTE -- Cutler doesn't know that he has 2 kids and a 3rd on the way. Do you see what Angelo did to him?

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
I almost feel sorry for Lions fans. No more Suh. Stafford playing like (bad) Jay. Living in a 3rd world shit hole. At least they still have the Windsor Ballet minutes away so all is not lost.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Get over it.

if you are going to trollmod real Bears fans like me, at least use proper grammar."Its" is possessive. "It's" is what you were trying to say, and implies a state of being or action. I know apostrophes can be confusing, but you might want to brush up on your grammar before you purport to be a role model for the community.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know at least one of them is, and another prefers marching powder and whores who let you punch them for an extra couple bucks

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you are going to trollmod real Bears fans like me, at least use proper grammar."Its" is possessive. "It's" is what you were trying to say, and implies a state of being or action. I know apostrophes can be confusing, but you might want to brush up on your grammar before you purport to be a role model for the community.

You do this to everyone, I see.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You do this to everyone, I see.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. Do you look for my threads so you can post in them and tell me I am trolling when I never invited you to the thread in the first place? You are volunteering to be trolled. Sad life.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your ignorance knows no bounds. Do you look for my threads so you can post in them and tell me I am trolling when I never invited you to the thread in the first place?

I do not need an invitation to post in your threads. This is a message board.

And no I do not look for your threads just so I can troll them.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

So, you admit you are a troll? BP wants to know if your gonads have dropped yet.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

When I get on the CTA and someone shits in a seat, I don't go sit in said seat and say, "Why did you just shit where I chose to sit?"

In other words, grow up and learn to ignore my informative threads.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I get on the CTA and someone shits in a seat, I don't go sit in said seat and say, "Why did you just shit where I chose to sit?"

:smd:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Informative? This thread states the obvious. Suh has repeatedly thrown cheap shots on Cutler (and basically every other QB in the league). Why would Cutler be anything but thrilled to have Suh out of the division?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

when in doubt, use your unemployment check to hire a prostitute, right? pay her a little extra to threaten to kill her so you can regenerate some of your power?

you should probably stick to the cubs forum in between coke binges.