Jay Glazer on Packers Drama

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is a first time ballot, Hall of Famer, Drama Queen Bitch.....
I think he's more than earned the right to bitch about the continued incompetence that is the Packers FO. Their refusal to act like a contender in former years cost him at least 1 ring.

I'd take that 'bitch' in Chicago in a heartbeat.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Top 5 QB in the league and a 1st ballot of HoF'er.

But sure, lets go with "drama queen bitch"... the Bear fan logic is strong.

If his leadership was half as good as his arm the Packers wouldn't be a mess.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he's more than earned the right to bitch about the continued incompetence that is the Packers FO. Their refusal to act like a contender in former years cost him at least 1 ring.

he can't give the new coach 2 months to install an offense his way before he starts wanting to chop at it and control it in fucking spring practice?

I stand by drama queen bitch, who has a history and pattern of bitching to the media to throw his teammates and coaches under the bus.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
he can't give the new coach 2 months to install an offense his way before he starts wanting to chop at it and control it in fucking spring practice?

I stand by drama queen bitch, who has a history and pattern of bitching to the media to throw his teammates and coaches under the bus.
It’s one thing to talk about changes you want to see in the offense and with personnel BEHIND closed doors but this clown goes and voices his concern straight to the media in some cases. It’s completely uncalled for and not how a franchise QB should be acting.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don’t disagree.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm still laughing at the Packers for hiring Leflour, but unfortunately, the Pack have an easy schedule this year and it will take an abysmal performance all around for them to implode.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I'm still laughing at the Packers for hiring Leflour, but unfortunately, the Pack have an easy schedule this year and it will take an abysmal performance all around for them to implode.
How do they have a easy schedule? It is literally 2 games different from our own.

And besides...we get 2 easy games against the Pack. They get 2 tough games against the BEARS....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Facing Rodgers sucks. He's good, but isn't the same dude he was in years past. Bears should wreck them in week 1 at home and then hopefully by their second game in December that Packers team is in shambles, hanging by a thread with locker room drama and the Bears throat stomp them.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Facing Rodgers sucks. He's good, but isn't the same dude he was in years past. Bears should wreck them in week 1 at home and then hopefully by their second game in December that Packers team is in shambles, hanging by a thread with locker room drama and the Bears throat stomp them.
At this point in time I’d rather face Deshaun Watson.....freaking Rodgers has killed us for so long. It is rough watching us play the packers. The first game last year was so heartbreaking, the second, when he tied it started to feel the same but the defense bailed us out because all Trubisky could only muster a 120 qb rating.....I’m pumped for the opening game, the tailgating and enjoying a Bears victory

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s one thing to talk about changes you want to see in the offense and with personnel BEHIND closed doors but this clown goes and voices his concern straight to the media in some cases. It’s completely uncalled for and not how a franchise QB should be acting.
This...

it makes no sense unless his coaching staff is willfully incompetent, and
At this point in time I’d rather face Deshaun Watson.....freaking Rodgers has killed us for so long. It is rough watching us play the packers. The first game last year was so heartbreaking, the second, when he tied it started to feel the same but the defense bailed us out because all Trubisky could only muster a 120 qb rating.....I’m pumped for the opening game, the tailgating and enjoying a Bears victory

Prediction...

HaHa will jump one of his "audibles" and take it to the house.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
HOF Qb's are never the problem... The problem is the people around them that can't figure out how to work with them. ;)
This...

it makes no sense unless his coaching staff is willfully incompetent, and

Prediction...

HaHa will jump one of his "audibles" and take it to the house.
that would be awesome. Not sure if I want a blow out or to have that interception from Rodgers last throw as he is trying to make a last second comeback win.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What kind of an animal refuses to talk to his parents? Have you met them? A couple of sweethearts. except that part where they birthed a serial killer.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What kind of an animal refuses to talk to his parents? Have you met them? A couple of sweethearts. except that part where they birthed a serial killer.
Seriously. I don’t care what the issue is, that’s your freaking mother and father we are talking about. They fed and clothed his ass for 18 years and without them he would be another bum stuck in Chico.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously. I don’t care what the issue is, that’s your freaking mother and father we are talking about. They fed and clothed his ass for 18 years and without them he would be another bum stuck in Chico.
alot of parents break with children over homosexuality.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

His mom, dad and brother don’t even want ‘that bitch’

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Olivia Munn was too modern for their generation and some shit was said...

I don't think Rodgers has been right since that experience.