Jaye Howard

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is somewhat injury prone, last season he started 4 out of 8 games before his season ending injury. In the 14 and 15 seasons he started 23 games. Should fit in with the Bears.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
He is somewhat injury prone, last season he started 4 out of 8 games before his season ending injury. In the 14 and 15 seasons he started 23 games. Should fit in with the Bears.

I don't think he missed a game due to injury until last year.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
lets not go sucking each others' dicks yet gentlemen........this is a temporary solution....

Our Dline has potential health issues....the whole staying healthy thing is a big ?....

However, we are better off than we were a day ago.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
well done Kyle.

way to pound on your bosses door the next morning when you heard he flew away. This is much needed depth upgrade with starter potential if Bullard can't do it. Bullard is best used on passing downs anyway, while this guy is a run down monster.

I wish they would use Floyd with Bullard on passing downs too. And let Young take the 1st down snaps, and short yardage snaps. Don't even understand how to protect their new toy. Fucking idiots over there.
Nah, couldn't have been Pace.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sean_connery_raction.gif

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Solid move by Pace. Our front seven could be pretty darn good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
He is a massive upgrade to what we saw from Bullard last season.

The Bears needed talent on defense, but it was the depth that destroyed them down the stretch.

This. Big step up from Bullard - who I have little faith in.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very nice signing. The other fat body Pace grabbed for NT depth should also help. Hope this relegates Unrein to the bench or off the roster.

Front 7 looks pretty decent and the biggest hole up there is the ILB spot between Kwia/Trevethan.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
This. Big step up from Bullard - who I have little faith in.

Why is everyone so down on Bullard?

He was a rookie last year and did not dominate. Big deal? Do we really believe he won't get any better? I think Bullard will take a step in 2017 and be a good rotational player.

The defense needs one thing and one thing only. Health. If they can stay healthy, this could be a top 10 defense.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Why is everyone so down on Bullard?

He was a rookie last year and did not dominate. Big deal? Do we really believe he won't get any better? I think Bullard will take a step in 2017 and be a good rotational player.

The defense needs one thing and one thing only. Health. If they can stay healthy, this could be a top 10 defense.

He played so poorly he got benched. I don't think anyone was expecting dominance but the ability to make some plays and flash in his first year. I'm hoping he can come in with some added weight and strength and take that leap, which would be a big help this year.