Jaylen Smith

hester247

Liked Posts:
Jaylon Smith

Kid is a baller and would LOVE to see Bears draft him..kid is 6"3 230 and is super instinctive/fast player who just makes plays..reminds me of young version of Von Miller

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't realize Will Smith's kid was that big...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He'll be gone when the Bears pick if they keep winning. Kid's a stud. Fast, quick, athletic, and can shed blocks.

hester247

Liked Posts:
He'll be gone when the Bears pick if they keep winning. Kid's a stud. Fast, quick, athletic, and can shed blocks.

just a monster play-maker that would fit perfectly next to McPhee..still hoping Bears don't screw this up and win like 6 games and end up picking in teens..need a top 7 pick this yr

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
just a monster play-maker that would fit perfectly next to McPhee..still hoping Bears don't screw this up and win like 6 games and end up picking in teens..need a top 7 pick this yr

if Bears are in the top 7, they'll draft a qb

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're both wrong. They will pick whatever is the best player on the board and if they don't do that with the first round pick then its Pace committing career suicide.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
If Cutler keeps playing like this they won't.

If Cutler keeps playing like this, the Bears won't be bad enough to pick top 7. So, if the Bears end up top 7, it will be because Cutler isn't still playing well. Then QB becomes more likely.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Cutler keeps playing like this, the Bears won't be bad enough to pick top 7. So, if the Bears end up top 7, it will be because Cutler isn't still playing well. Then QB becomes more likely.

Right, I forgot that losses are on Cutler and wins are because the team played well. *rolleyes*

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Love Jaylon Smith. Potential to be the next Patrick Willis. But as good as Willis was, I don't know that that's the right way to build this defense. Of course, I could be completely wrong, as the 49ers built their great defenses around Willis. I certainly wouldn't complain if the Bears got him. He's a top 8 player in this draft. But I think he has the least value of all my personal top 8 guys.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Right, I forgot that losses are on Cutler and wins are because the team played well. *rolleyes*

The hell are you talking about? First of all, I'm one of the biggest Cutler fans here. Second of all, I didn't say anything that even the most ignorant person could interpret as me thinking that. You think Cutler can keep playing some of the best football of his career and the team still finish as one of the 7 worst teams in the league? If Cutler continues to play well, and the Bears are still losing games.....is he really playing all that well?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
we have a long way to go till the draft and I think the bears will end up drafting between 10 and 15 it looks like the best we will get to is 500. you never know which players are going to shoot up and down the board just look at Paxton lynch however I would love smith in a bears uniform that would be my pick

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Love Jaylon Smith. Potential to be the next Patrick Willis. But as good as Willis was, I don't know that that's the right way to build this defense. Of course, I could be completely wrong, as the 49ers built their great defenses around Willis. I certainly wouldn't complain if the Bears got him. He's a top 8 player in this draft. But I think he has the least value of all my personal top 8 guys.
You are saying that if you have a chance to draft a guy that will as good as Willis, say at 7-10 overall, you don't because you don't value the position as much as another. Think about that for a minute.
:bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro:

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
You are saying that if you have a chance to draft a guy that will as good as Willis, say at 7-10 overall, you don't because you don't value the position as much as another. Think about that for a minute.
:bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro:
I'm saying, if you have a chance to draft a guy as good as Willis you don't if Jalen Ramsey, a top OT, a potential shutdown CB, elite pass rusher or a top QB is on the board.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm saying, if you have a chance to draft a guy as good as Willis you don't if Jalen Ramsey, a top OT, a potential shutdown CB, elite pass rusher or a top QB is on the board.

If you can get a guy that you somehow know will be as good as Willis, you absolutely draft them ahead of a potential shut down corner or a potential stud OT, is there.

In fact, if I am starting a new team, defensively, I take Luke Kuechley, ahead of everyone not named JJ Watt.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
If you can get a guy that you somehow know will be as good as Willis, you absolutely draft them ahead of a potential shut down corner or a potential stud OT, is there.

In fact, if I am starting a new team, defensively, I take Luke Kuechley, ahead of everyone not named JJ Watt.
Probably. But you don't know if he'd become Patrick Willis. And the Kuechly draft is an example of NFL teams doing exactly what I said. I think most knew he'd be a good LB. But I think teams valued the potential of getting a good QB (Tannehill), S (Barron), CB (Claiborne), OT (Kalil) more than getting a good MLB. Turns out most were wrong, but it happens time and again in the draft for understandable reasons.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're both wrong. They will pick whatever is the best player on the board and if they don't do that with the first round pick then its Pace committing career suicide.

Good point. I take back what I said.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
what if Jaylen Smith stays his senior year ??? their is a long way to go people

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
what if Jaylen Smith stays his senior year ??? their is a long way to go people

he's all but said he's gone. No one on campus expects him back.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The hell are you talking about? First of all, I'm one of the biggest Cutler fans here. Second of all, I didn't say anything that even the most ignorant person could interpret as me thinking that. You think Cutler can keep playing some of the best football of his career and the team still finish as one of the 7 worst teams in the league? If Cutler continues to play well, and the Bears are still losing games.....is he really playing all that well?

*double take*

Breh, have we been watching the same season of football here? If you need me to answer that for you then I don't know what team you're watching on game day.