Jaylon Johnson & Skrine OUT Sunday

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
How have we not heard what Johnson's injury is yet? Did he separate his shoulder? Torn rotator cuff? Wtf is going on?

probably some type of tear. At his age and history of shoulder issues it has to be. He is going on out 3 weeks now.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How have we not heard what Johnson's injury is yet? Did he separate his shoulder? Torn rotator cuff? Wtf is going on?
The main reason Johnson slipped in the draft because of his shoulder injuries in college. If you paid attention to the scouting reports, you’d have known it was likely only a matter of time before the it’s get re-injured.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers is going to make Vildor look like a high school CB.

Oh wait.......he already does.

This dude is going to get his lunch handed to him on Sunday.
Hate to break it to you, varicose veins, but he’s been doing that to every bears CB the past 10 years.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
The main reason Johnson slipped in the draft because of his shoulder injuries in college. If you paid attention to the scouting reports, you’d have known it was likely only a matter of time before the it’s get re-injured.

Thank you Nostradamus!!!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate to break it to you, varicose veins, but he’s been doing that to every bears CB the past 10 years.

And that's why I want to see an over aggressive defense, play the corners up, sometimes safety blitz, send the house. So what if you get burnt now and then, Rodgers is going to score eventually anyway.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LETS GO RAMS!!!!!!

So let me get this straight, you don't think we can beat the Packers, so you want the Rams to win so we get in, only to play most likely the Saints, who are just as good as the Packers and have a better defense. If you think the Packers are going to beat our asses, so will the Saints.

Call me crazy but I'm not gonna just assume a loss because our rookie corner is out. If we lost it obviously wouldn't be shocking, but this game is far from impossible to win like you and a lot of others are making it out to be.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
So let me get this straight, you don't think we can beat the Packers, so you want the Rams to win so we get in, only to play most likely the Saints, who are just as good as the Packers and have a better defense. If you think the Packers are going to beat our asses, so will the Saints.

Call me crazy but I'm not gonna just assume a loss because our rookie corner is out. If we lost it obviously wouldn't be shocking, but this game is far from impossible to win like you and a lot of others are making it out to be.

I dont care how the Bears get in. I’m a Bears fan, its a very rare thing to see them on the playoff schedule. It only happened 5x in this century.

Chip and a seat!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I am glad we get to play the Packers in a meaningful game. It is part of the teams growth and learning to play championship level football by experiencing championship level football.

Thats the upside of the 41-13 beatdown at the hands of the Saints the following week. At least the team will see what championship effort and leadership look like up close.

Right now Brees is angling for the award only given once a century...

The Ginghas Khan "All Men Would Follow me to their Death" Award. And holy shit is that team responding. Brees is now far less accurate than Trubisky due to having half a rib cage, and he spends his free time trying not to vomit from the pain on the sidelines, and just keep breathing.

The story of the Saints 50 burger on the Vikings is that the entire team just sat in a film room all week and watched Drew Brees against the Chiefs give his life for them.

This is how Brees has decided to go out. 7 Broken Ribs, punctured lung, so much radiation he can't even look at his broken body anymore...and thats the only way he gets clearence. Just don't look and play, and his teammates have noticed his swan song.

They will die for him. Every man on that field will die for him in the 2020 NFL playoffs.

So no, I don't think the Bears will overcome that, but I do think we can benefit from witnessing it, and that it would be an honor just to be a part of it and bring glory to the game and to sport and to humanity, leadership, and perseverance.

This year it may be a great honor to be part of Drew Brees last myth.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, this is the 4th game Buster Skrine has missed. I guess it's his 6th concussion. Wonder if he comes back from it at age 31 or prioritizes his health.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

I guess it might be the same injury he had multiple times in college with his shoulder.

The Bears knew the risks when they drafted him. It was good, until this.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers is going to make Vildor look like a high school CB.

Oh wait.......he already does.

This dude is going to get his lunch handed to him on Sunday.
Not if that amazing 4 man rush, while DBs play off their man 10 yards is happening!