Jeff Fisher trolling the deadskins

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

Nick WagonerVerified account ********@nwagoner

BTW, today's Rams coin toss captains were the six active roster players the team acquired using picks from the 2012 RG3 trade.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/12/7/7349759/rams-washington-robert-griffin-iii-trade-rg3

i2OHZE9.gif

mc63t.gif

mj-laughing.gif

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
JF has been elevated to a whole new level of trolling.....I have much to learn

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really do like Jeff Fisher.

That is awesome, that trade was a raping and then he rubs it in their faces.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I saw that, and loved it. Rams defense is killing it, this trade helped.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I think it was hilarious, especially since he was trolling a garbage organization like the Redskins.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not the No Fun League anymore.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
While it may be a 'cool ass move' to meatballs, I'd expect a 56 year old professional head coach who is the 4th highest paid coach in the NFL, to conduct himself with a bit more decorum. He isn't a teenager on an internet forum. He's a pro football coach and that was a douche move.

Tell Fisher to stop with the bullshit and return his focus on being a mediocre NFL coach. Something he's made quite a career out of. Jeff Fisher is the Nickelback of NFL Coaches.

I must have missed something - are the Rams and the Redskins some sort of rivalry now?

Foul Phil

CCS Thread Ender
Liked Posts:
While it may be a 'cool ass move' to meatballs, I'd expect a 56 year old professional head coach who is the 4th highest paid coach in the NFL, to conduct himself with a bit more decorum. He isn't a teenager on an internet forum. He's a pro football coach and that was a douche move.

Tell Fisher to stop with the bullshit and return his focus on being a mediocre NFL coach. Something he's made quite a career out of. Jeff Fisher is the Nickelback of NFL Coaches.

I must have missed something - are the Rams and the Redskins some sort of rivalry now?

You need to watch some more Ram games. Their defense is legit and the offense is a QB away from being good. They are like the Cardinals but with better defensive talent in my opinion.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

tumblr_inline_mi352gF6Ac1qz4rgp.gif

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Fisher is known to be buddies with Shanahan. The underlying story was that Fisher (and many other coaches) really dislike how Snyder has run the team and disrespects the coaches he hires. Further to that it's rumored that Shanahan never wanted RG3. He was more than happy to keep all the first round picks and select Tannihill in their original spot.