Jenks irritated by challenge to 'prove myself'

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Well he should prove that he can get back to dominating!! Your ERA sucks, and every outing is a nail biter and YOU BLEW A SAVE TO THE M's

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His FB is down 5 mph, his curve lacks the big bite it had and his control is getting Marmol like. He's lucky he's in MLB...in the NFL his fat ass would've been cut by now.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
His FB is down 5 mph, his curve lacks the big bite it had and his control is getting Marmol like. He's lucky he's in MLB...in the NFL his fat ass would've been cut by now.

His fastball isn't down by 5 mph...

2005: 97 mph
2006: 95.8
2007: 93.9
2008: 93.8
2009: 94.8
2010: 94.8

Average fastball velocities.

And his control is marmol-lite? Please...I'm no fan of Jenks, but lets at least be rational here. If you really think his fastball is down 5 miles and he's control is getting as bad as Marmols, then what Jenks have you been watching all season?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
His control does suck. I wish he'd get his FB back at 97. And have a Changeup and a curve. He could dominate

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Ya but he still can blow a save bad. Its not blowing a 1 run lead against the Yankees but he's blowing 3 run leads and 1 run lead to the mariners if his wife is sick be with her!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ya but he still can blow a save bad. Its not blowing a 1 run lead against the Yankees but he's blowing 3 run leads and 1 run lead to the mariners if his wife is sick be with her!

Yeah, I agree. If its eating him up, best stay away and be with her. He's not doing anyone any good by physically being at the park and mentally being miles away. They got two or three other guys that can close.....use them.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I don't give a fuck about his wife. He's getting paid 7.5 million dollars to get people out, and he sucks at it. His wife has nothing to do with this, nor should she.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

"Marmol like". At least Marmol gets out of his jams by coming back with HUGE K's, that's the difference.

ichitownclowni

Liked Posts:
I don't give a fuck about his wife. He's getting paid 7.5 million dollars to get people out, and he sucks at it. His wife has nothing to do with this, nor should she.
I dont think you would pitch well if someone you knew or loved was in the hospital.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I dont think you would pitch well if someone you knew or loved was in the hospital.

Then he has a shit mentality. I know dozens and dozens of players who have done well in their sport after a loved one is sick or has passed away. Hell, Favre played in a game the day after his dad died and threw 4 TD's for a 154.9 passer rating.

Lefty

Liked Posts:

None of that shit is my problem. I really couldn't care less about his wife, and with the way he has been pitching, I actually kinda hope she kicks the bucket, just to shove it up that fat fuck's ass. None of this is the team's problem, yet he is making it be so because he's a mentally weak fucktard.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I can understand him not pitching well over it. But he is NOT Favre. He is Jenks. But no offense to his wife but dont make us lose if you cant get it done and are worried about her. Dont handicap us

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I can understand him not pitching well over it. But he is NOT Favre. He is Jenks. But no offense to his wife but dont make us lose if you cant get it done and are worried about her. Dont handicap us

no one said he's jenks, jenks just mentally weakass.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of that shit is my problem. I really couldn't care less about his wife, and with the way he has been pitching, I actually kinda hope she kicks the bucket, just to shove it up that fat fuck's ass. None of this is the team's problem, yet he is making it be so because he's a mentally weak fucktard.

:doorrofl: