Jeremiah mock draft

Luke

Liked Posts:
yeah, its too early so its for shits and giggles.
At least DJ is very well connected and isn't a complete dipshit like most are.
Interesting, he has the NYJ taking Wilson.

Chicago Bears

Chicago Bears
Jalen Mayfield · OT

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ive been calling for DJ as Bears GM since last season. Lets get a movement started.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I've seen DJ's mock in a bunch of places. It's been largely bashed because it deviates a lot from the norm....

Then again the consensus mock drafts are typically ~30% correct, so considering how connected he is this definitely made me think of the possibilities.

I will add one thing, with the Lions and Stafford agreeing to part ways and they draft at 7, the Eagles spot (6) becomes a 'QB trade too' destination. The way the board breaks here the 4th QB, whomever that is, will be the remaining there. You know the Eagles are willing to wheel and deal and with the Lions realizing they are in rebuild I would expect that's a QB pick. Lions (7), Carolina (8), Denver (9), NE (15), Washington (19) and Chicago (20) all start looking like teams that could make the move.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ive been calling for DJ as Bears GM since last season. Lets get a movement started.

Yea, lets promote an area scout who's been doing mock drafts for the last decade to be our next GM.

BTW, DJ was high on deshone kizer and Mitch Trubisky, and Josh Rosen.

Should work out great.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I've seen DJ's mock in a bunch of places. It's been largely bashed because it deviates a lot from the norm....

Then again the consensus mock drafts are typically ~30% correct, so considering how connected he is this definitely made me think of the possibilities.

His mocks leave a lot to be desired.

Still, like you said, better than reading the same players going to the same teams.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yea, lets promote an area scout who's been doing mock drafts for the last decade to be our next GM.

BTW, DJ was high on deshone kizer and Mitch Trubisky, and Josh Rosen.

Should work out great.
You were high on Mitch Trubisky after 40 games. I would name more things you were high on but in all honesty, its hard to keep account of someone who flips every 2 min and takes every stance on every topic. But hey, i guess that makes you 100% right!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Like...he has trey lance going ahead of fields.

He has slater going ahead of penei.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Like...he has trey lance going ahead of fields.

He has slater going ahead of penei.
Please link us to your past mock drafts. I'd love to see your hit rate.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You were high on Mitch Trubisky after 40 games. I would name more things you were high on but in all honesty, its hard to keep account of someone who flips every 2 min and takes every stance on every topic. But hey, i guess that makes you 100% right!

No, I was high on mitch after he played his sophomore campaign.

Stop putting words into my mouth, I didn't like any QB in that draft. I support every bears QB until they are no longer on the bears.

I'm also not a suggestion for a GM position. Not sure why I have anything to do with DJ.

He's just a click bait sports journalist. Not sure why we would want a guy who did a few years as an area scout to be the GM of our team, but okay. Is it because the only knowledge you got on sports comes from your big square box?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No, I was high on mitch after he played his sophomore campaign.

Stop putting words into my mouth, I didn't like any QB in that draft. I support every bears QB until they are no longer on the bears.

I'm also not a suggestion for a GM position. Not sure why I have anything to do with DJ.

He's just a click bait sports journalist. Not sure why we would want a guy who did a few years as an area scout to be the GM of our team, but okay. Is it because the only knowledge you got on sports comes from your big square box?
I guess you're the only one allowed to do that. Is there ever a time where you aren't a complete hypocrite?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OT would be a great pick. I prefer Teven Jenkins.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't know I was applying to be the bears GM candidate.
Theres a difference between applying to being a GM and acting like a complete cock when someone doesn't have a mock draft you agree with.

Breaking News: People are always wrong about these things.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I guess you're the only one allowed to do that. Is there ever a time where you aren't a complete hypocrite?

You are literally the one who suggest DJ be our next GM.

I said his mocks are trash.

Now you are telling me to post mines. WTF do i have to do with DJ sucking at mocks? I'm not a journalist OR A former scout.

What I do know is I don't want a guy who did an area scout gig and sucked at it to be the bears GM just because he's on the TV.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
His mocks leave a lot to be desired.

Still, like you said, better than reading the same players going to the same teams.
I think 6 or 7 years ago walterfootball did a 'bizarro' draft where the only rule was he couldn't pick any players that was in his main draft. It was actually extremely interesting. I don't know how it compared to the real draft, but just as an exercise it really opened up the thinking around who should go where.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Theres a difference between applying to being a GM and acting like a complete cock when someone doesn't have a mock draft you agree with.

Breaking News: People are always wrong about these things.

Its not just a mock draft. You obviously haven't paid attention to his top 50/mocks in recent years. Not surprising.

Once again, what do I have to do with the fact that DJ sucks?