Jeremiah mock draft

msadows

Liked Posts:
Anytime will keep bringing up the fact I was high on mitch trubisky for 1.5 years, when the majority of chicago was too.

God forbid I was high on a #2 pick who showed promise as a sophomore.

I've also admitted plenty of times I was wrong about mitch being able to take the next step. Something a lot of people refuse to do.

Kinda like when you told us all there is zero way mitch starts a game for the bears in 2020. How'd that go?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are literally the one who suggest DJ be our next GM.

I said his mocks are trash.

Now you are telling me to post mines. WTF do i have to do with DJ sucking at mocks? I'm not a journalist OR A former scout.

What I do know is I don't want a guy who did an area scout gig and sucked at it to be the bears GM just because he's on the TV.
You said i'm putting words in your mouth. You do that to me every single day on this board. That's why i called you a hypocrite. What in the hell are you rambling about? Did you wake up and immediately start hitting the plastic bottled vodka?

Its not just a mock draft. You obviously haven't paid attention to his top 50/mocks in recent years. Not surprising.

Once again, what do I have to do with the fact that DJ sucks?
You're using him saying __ is going to __ as a way to discredit him. Again, they all get it wrong. You're not even paying attention to our argument, Captain Drinky.

I dont know why im arguing with the guy who thinks Pace is a better GM than BB. I got baited by the troll once again. Thats on me.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You said i'm putting words in your mouth. You do that to me every single day on this board. That's why i called you a hypocrite. What in the hell are you rambling about? Did you wake up and immediately start hitting the plastic bottled vodka?

You're using him saying __ is going to __ as a way to discredit him. Again, they all get it wrong. You're not even paying attention to our argument, Captain Drinky.

I dont know why im arguing with the guy who thinks Pace is a better GM than BB. I got baited by the troll once again. Thats on me.

I never said that. I said BB has had a terrible draft record the last decade, which, if you use your brane, is an actual non disputable fact.

Sorry you can't use your brane to think outside the box.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anytime will keep bringing up the fact I was high on mitch trubisky for 1.5 years, when the majority of chicago was too.

God forbid I was high on a #2 pick who showed promise as a sophomore.

I've also admitted plenty of times I was wrong about mitch being able to take the next step. Something a lot of people refuse to do.

Kinda like when you told us all there is zero way mitch starts a game for the bears in 2020. How'd that go?
More redundant bait and lies from the troll. Yawn.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Like...he has trey lance going ahead of fields.

He has slater going ahead of penei.
And? Pace traded up one spot to get the worse QB in the draft one time so nothing surprises me

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OP, im sorry our biggest troll ruined your thread. This happens a lot.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i'd hate to see fields go to the lions
Meh. Lions ruin everything so while I hate to see his careers washed it wouldn't really hurt the Bears

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
DJ Had mitch as the first qb off the board too.

Him and pace must be friends.

Or everyone could look at things in reality and understand that NOBODY knows what any of these kids will be in the NFL, even if you're an NFL GM.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Or everyone could look at things in reality and understand that NOBODY knows what any of these kids will be in the NFL, even if you're an NFL GM.

Nah, we all knew mitch would suck massive donkey dicks while mahomes would be the next GOAT.

Pace was the only one that didn't get that memo.

If only he had a guy like Daniel Jeremiah on his team, I'm sure we would have drafted a better QB, like Kizer for example!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ms. Adows blamed Nagy for Mitch being god awful after watching him 30 something games.
Ms. Adows called Hurts a terrible QB after 4 games on a dumpster fire team.

But hey, i trust his opinions over a guy who gets paid a lot of money to give his opinions on draft prospects. At the very least i know DJ is going to do his DD on a top end QB prospect instead of saying fuck it after seeing what car he drives. Ryan Pace, genius. Better than Bill.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As soon as I read” tackle but could slide to guard” I was done.