Jersey Shores "The Situation" slated to make...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I feel like selling vodka by saying it will help build muscles is a bit illegal, but that's just me.
Actually, it says coupled with a work out regiment will help you build muscle.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Agreed, he is clearly the most likable one out of the bunch, and probably the only one who can have success in other ventures outside of the show.

I'm pretty sure he's going to be in this next season of Dancing with the Stars, which would be interesting.

I am just amazed that the others are squandering their opportunity. A few other ones are likable but if I were them, I'd be getting sponsorships left and right.

chs234

Liked Posts:
pauly D is probably smarter then mike and sammi is kind of smart to. i could see them keeping their money.

everyone else is fucked. especially snooki

TheStig

Liked Posts:
pauly D is probably smarter then mike and sammi is kind of smart to. i could see them keeping their money.

everyone else is fucked. especially snooki
But neither have made more out of it. Sammi is a hottie and should real be able to cash in. Situation is a bit scary looking.

chs234

Liked Posts:
But neither have made more out of it. Sammi is a hottie and should real be able to cash in. Situation is a bit scary looking.

Pauly D makes a lot out of it. he gets nice cash from being a special guest DJ in clubs in Rhode Island NYC and NJ. I have been to a few 18U clubs where he has DJ'd at.

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
This show is so awful i cant turn it off... but ill get over it. I used to feel the same way about Wild'n Out haha.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Pauly D makes a lot out of it. he gets nice cash from being a special guest DJ in clubs in Rhode Island NYC and NJ. I have been to a few 18U clubs where he has DJ'd at.

But he was doing that before. A few gigs don't compare to 5 mill.

chs234

Liked Posts:
But he was doing that before. A few gigs don't compare to 5 mill.

he wasn't getting the money he is now. The clubs pay him a lot of money to be a special guest DJ no, they advertise it and everything, the clubs make a lot more money off of it.