Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I had created a poll. People reaction on who winning this game.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I had voted for Jets. I voted for underdog team got beat already by Patriots. They will have revenge on them.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
I put 16 points on the Bears and 15 on New England this week.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
New England has to win this game...If they dont they will surely beat the Bears...Since the beginning of the 2003 season, New England is 18-1 (.947) in games following a loss, dropping back-to-back contests just once over that span. So to me its better for the Patriots to give it their all to beat the Jets..then to me they will come to Chicago on a shorter week and our chances of beating them are better. Coupled with if we beat them, the next week they play Green Bay. Knowing they rarely lose two in a row...there you go, the Packers would then be two games out.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
If the Bears play like they did yesterday they don't have a snowballs chance in hell. Somebody remind them to bring their jock straps this time.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
I hope they both bang the hell out of each other and injuries rack up :shifty:

i'm rooting for Brady and Sanchez to both tear ACL's during a coin toss collision.

Liked Posts:
New Lenox, Illinois (Orignally From Blue Island.)
If I have to choose a team I think the Jets get pay back cause they lost earlier in the year... Plus i kinda like Rex Ryan hes a funny dude

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I'm new to Football because I'm learning about Football. Give me break on it.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Nick Folk sucks.

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
The Pats just went up 17 on the Jets. This is actually a good thing. Picture the Bears crushing the Packers at home and then having to travel to New England on a short week! I hope the Pats and the Jets pound on eachother, that's another storied rivalry. As much as the Lions were a trap game for Da' Bears, same might be true for the Pats!

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
Intersting so far is that the Pats don't really seem to disguise their blitz. Either they blitz from the edge or the guy uncovered at the end of line pulls back into coverage! Pump Fake and a three step drop, ball out! With Mad Mike, don't think so. Still edge to the Bears! Brady is pretty good, despite his disco hair cut!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jets showing why they're not that good.

24-3 Pats

IronMike

Liked Posts:
I can't figure out how the Jets have such a good record. Whenever I watch them Sanchez looks like he just tosses the ball up in the air on a wing and a prayer. They don't convince me.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can't figure out how the Jets have such a good record. Whenever I watch them Sanchez looks like he just tosses the ball up in the air on a wing and a prayer. They don't convince me.

Sanchez hates playing in cold weather. Pray for sub-below zero day when the Jets come to Chicago.

bearsnation85

Liked Posts:
wow mark sanchez is looking like rex grossman, sorry to even compare mark to rex, but i dont care im just waitting for sunday to play the freaking patriot. patriots do have a better record on us but i do think this will be our year to beat them. If our defences play with open mind that brady isnt the super star that he was when he won the super bowl afew years ago, he is just another stepping stone in our way to the playoff. the offencive line need to make sure that cutler does not get hit and that theyopen up the whole for forte or chester to run it down the middle, cutler needs not to forces anything that will turn the ball around and martz need to bring back the quick pass down the middle to benette or knox for long pass hester will do it...

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
Lovie, Mike (Mad Mike) and Mike The Tice....please watch the game film on the Pats/Jets Oh Shi#%!. We could be in BIG trouble boys! Ok Rod (D-Line) now is the time to shine! I don't know boys...this could be the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.