• Patriots

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
If I were Mad Mike or Jay or Lovie I would not sleep a wink this week...please be smart enough guys! Go BEARS!

IronMike

Liked Posts:
All I gotta say is "any given Sunday". Other than that I got nothing. I'll be firmly on the bandwagon come Sunday though.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I feel less confident about playing New England, but I always figured the Jets were beatable.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was listening to the pregame show on the radio (Westwood one, I guess) and they were saying that the Jets were gonna win tonight because they have the better defense and you can't win if you can't run the ball. Jets run game is better than Pats.

I LOL'd. The Patriots have won 25 (now 26) home games in a row. Mark Sanchez is no Tom Brady.

I feel less confident about playing New England, but I always figured the Jets were beatable.

I felt the same way about the Eagles, but the Bears looked pretty good against them. The game is in Chicago where the Bears are 5-1 this year, and they have one more day of rest/practice. I think the Bears can win but I won't be too upset if they don't. We only have to win one of the next 4 games to make the playoffs (probably) and the Vikings and Jets look very beatable.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I was listening to the pregame show on the radio (Westwood one, I guess) and they were saying that the Jets were gonna win tonight because they have the better defense and you can't win if you can't run the ball. Jets run game is better than Pats.

I LOL'd. The Patriots have won 25 (now 26) home games in a row. Mark Sanchez is no Tom Brady.

I felt the same way about the Eagles, but the Bears looked pretty good against them. The game is in Chicago where the Bears are 5-1 this year, and they have one more day of rest/practice. I think the Bears can win but I won't be too upset if they don't. We only have to win one of the next 4 games to make the playoffs (probably) and the Vikings and Jets look very beatable.

The Bears are 4-2 at home. Both Seattle and Washington were games at home.

I believe the Bears can win the game but I'm not sure if they will. They really will need to create a bunch of turn overs which they haven't done the past couple of games too well but if they get going early I think the D can keep them in it by continuously big plays.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mark Sanchez isn't a good QB. Plain & simple.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are 4-2 at home. Both Seattle and Washington were games at home.

You're right. The Bears are 5-1 on the road. I was looking at the wrong column.

If we only win 1/4 remaining, I think we're missing the playoffs. We're gonna have to win 2.

That's a good possibility. One wild card be will probably either Atlanta or New Orleans. If the Giants finish 10-6 or better, they are in. They have 3 road games left @ Minnesota, Green Bay and Washington and Host the Eagles. They should lose to The Packers and Eagles and beat the Redskins. So I'll be rooting for the Vikings this Sunday!

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
Atlanta has 2 games remaining against Carolina. They are getting the 1 seed from the NFC so I would almost not even bother to analyze them. It's essentially a 5 team race for 4 spots (Saints, Eagles, Giants, Bears, Packers). Atlanta gets the #1 seed and Seattle gets the #4 seed.

I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.