Jim Harbaugh defends Cutler

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool story. Did you see the two INT's Cutler threw the other night? One real one and one "almost"?

austtint

Liked Posts:
Cool story. Did you see the two INT's Cutler threw the other night? One real one and one "almost"?

Did you see Ditka defend Cutler too. Oh I forgot, your opinion is somehow more validated then two coaches. He didnt play good yesterday. It might of been from injury though.

austtint

Liked Posts:

actually, the article messed up. they said batch is rated 99.9 on the list but hes not even on it. QBR is the best system that put everything into play. you do know aaron rodgers had a 70 passer rating on sunday, even though he fumbled 3 times. oh wait it doesnt count fumbles.
heres the refernce that you can clearly see batch is not on the list - http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/0/type/alltime-game

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
actually, the article messed up. they said batch is rated 99.9 on the list but hes not even on it. QBR is the best system that put everything into play. you do know aaron rodgers had a 70 passer rating on sunday, even though he fumbled 3 times. oh wait it doesnt count fumbles.
heres the refernce that you can clearly see batch is not on the list - http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/0/type/alltime-game

Yes, I'm aware of Aaron Rodgers game on Sunday.

The article isn't wrong. ESPN sanitized the list after the article to cover it up. Are you implying the writer made up the article and linked the very page and was wrong?

austtint

Liked Posts:
Why do people still defend Cutler? Unreal.

I even said he hasnt played good this year but who knows if the injury is causing it. We will see how he plays when he comes back. So far he hasnt been good. He was good last year.

austtint

Liked Posts:
Yes, I'm aware of Aaron Rodgers game on Sunday.

The article isn't wrong. ESPN sanitized the list after the article to cover it up. Are you implying the writer made up the article and linked the very page and was wrong?

Im saying Batch was on that list by mistake.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, by the way.... Since QBR is the best metric please tell me exactly how it's figured and how every situation is weighted and applied.

Thanks!

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I even said he hasnt played good this year but who knows if the injury is causing it. We will see how he plays when he comes back. So far he hasnt been good. He was good last year.

He hasn't played "well"

Reactions: WCL

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Good enough for a 6-9 record as a starter.