Jim Harbaugh defends Cutler

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course he doesnt. Did he tell you in no uncertain terms that he absolutely does not fuck?

PochNuk.png

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you keep moving the goalposts

Reactions: WCL

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
was hoping to open this thread to a hyperlink of jay cutler posting up old jimmy boy in the paint and twitching him out for a olajuwon-esque fadeaway

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone made a mistake and put him on that list? Wow that would never happen. Also from everything I have heard QBR is a hell alot more accurate then regular passer rating. Passer rating doesnt account for everything, for example. Peyton Manning throwing a screen pass to Thomas. What does the stat sheet show? He threw a 60 yard touch down pass. Also it doesnt account for fumbles like I just said. QBR throws all that into play.

"What underlies QBR is an understanding of how football works and a lot of detailed situational data. What it yields are results that should reflect that. It illustrates that converting on third-and-long is important to a quarterback. It shows that a pass that is in the air for 40 yards is more reflective of a quarterback than a pass that is in the air for 5 yards and the receiver has 35 yards of run after the catch. These premises should sound reasonable to football fans. They come out of a lot of statistical analysis, but they are also consistent with what coaches and players understand."

How isnt QBR more accurate then passer rating?

Never have I heard a better description of why Cutler sucks!! THANK YOU.