Jimmy Graham

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
The signing has been a positive for this team. He is doing what he was brought here to do and that is give us a shot in the red zone.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
He’s a has been.

He has been doing decent. I’m glad and didn’t mind the signing from the beginning.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He's been a little more dynamic since moving the offense under center. Blocking better as well. He's more than fine for what he's asked to do.

msadows

Liked Posts:
From what posters have said he was a wasted signing, I think he has played well, thoughts

Hes done exactly what he was brought in to do. Coach up the young guy and contribute in the redzone.

Its funny, because most people expected him to have the season he's having this year, yet are disappointed when it happens. LOL

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Not wasted. At least not head case like Burton.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He’s a has been.

He has been doing decent. I’m glad and didn’t mind the signing from the beginning.

I was WTF about it at first, then when I calmed down and looked at his stats I came around to it.

The only other TE we coulda gotten was eric ebron, and he had two ankle surgeries in the offseason. I understand passing on him after the shitshow burton was.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
He was an alright signing, one of the few recently. I like what he brings to the offense.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Graham has played really well. He wasn’t used right for the first 9 weeks. The change to Lazor has reignited the TEs, running game, QB and Arob. Mooney looks like he’s going to be a star in the league someday.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Graham has played really well. He wasn’t used right for the first 9 weeks. The change to Lazor has reignited the TEs, running game, QB and Arob. Mooney looks like he’s going to be a star in the league someday.

Not sure about star for mooney, but he can def be one of the best #2's in the league. He could be our tyler lockett. Just gotta find a #1 now since I doubt arob stays.

Who knows, maybe us bringing mitch back and making the playoffs makes arob want to come back again.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Not sure about star for mooney, but he can def be one of the best #2's in the league. He could be our tyler lockett. Just gotta find a #1 now since I doubt arob stays.

Who knows, maybe us bringing mitch back and making the playoffs makes arob want to come back again.

Idk who you cut but ARob should retire a Bear.

Bust

Liked Posts:
That was a great catch in the end zone with his 5 inch vertical to put it out of reach.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
From what posters have said he was a wasted signing, I think he has played well, thoughts

Graham had 2 TD catches today, and had six more prior to this game. He's been huge in the red zone for Trubisky, and to be honest, he is the type of TE Trubisky needs to really be at his best.

I think Kmet can become a lot like Graham, but even then, Graham is arguably an all-time great at the position, and I think letting him walk would not be good for the offense.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Idk who you cut but ARob should retire a Bear.

He should, but Remydat knows best so I'm sure pace will listen to him and let arob walk because 18m for a WR thats top 5 in catches and top 10 yards is way too much.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He should, but Remydat knows best so I'm sure pace will listen to him and let arob walk because 18m for a WR thats top 5 in catches and top 10 yards is way too much.

He’s a serious route running possession receiver. He moves the chains.

We could really use a 3rd WR. I don’t think Miller is big enough to win battles or fast enough to separate. He’s not a lock at WR3 to me. Definitely would not be a good look at #2 opposite Mooney.