Joakimpalooza

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Thought you guys would enjoy this pic of Joakim Noah this past Sunday at Lollapalooza checking out Snoop Dogg. The kid in the picture is my best friend Kevin who grabbed him as they saw the big clown walking along. Noah apparently was a big fan of the John Starks jersey he was rocking. The reason for the middle finger in between the beers is because the girls taking the pics were graduates of Georgia and chanted Go Bulldogs as they took the pic. Keep up the good work and enjoy.

http://deadspin.com/5337732/the-one-with-joakimpalooza-and-being-scolded-for-joy

Noah.jpg

joakim.jpg

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That's a lot of people out there. I don't mess with Lollapalooza, I do Rock The Bells and that's it.....but they do grab some good hip hop acts though.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
whats Lollapalooza? Dude your friend needs a new jersey and a tan.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Do you live in Chicago NewSkool? Lolopollozza is a yearly 3 day festival in Grant Park with hundreds of awesome bands. The more I hear of Noah, the more awesome he seems. I want to spend a day w/ Noah.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Do you live in Chicago NewSkool? Lolopollozza is a yearly 3 day festival in Grant Park with hundreds of awesome bands. The more I hear of Noah, the more awesome he seems. I want to spend a day w/ Noah.

No I am a New York baby.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I've lived in the area almost my entire life, and I had no idea lollapalooza was in Chicago.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I've lived in the area almost my entire life, and I had no idea lollapalooza was in Chicago.

That's because it wasn't always exclusive to Chicago. Lollapalooza used to be a traveling show up until '97 before low ticket sales caused it to be disbanded. It wasn't exclusive to Chicago until 2005, when they retooled it as a weekend festival.

I wouldn't expect Newskool to know about it because he was probably still in pampers when it was first started. Tons of great bands have played Lollapalooza over the years. It helped foster in the "Alternative Nation" & brought alternative music to the mainstream. Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Alice in Chains, Tool, Smashing Pumpkins & countless others owe a great deal of their success to being a part of Lollapalooza. I had the pleasure of going once, back in '94 & saw Smashing Pumpkins, Black Crowes, & Cypress Hill. One of these days I'll pony up the dough to see the show in my own backyard.