1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
8558a02ed22b33a0422a60d576dc71d6.jpeg

bears85

Liked Posts:
Maybe not 30, but better than 13 -17 every game under Lovie unless the defense scored. I enjoy this offense and what they do, it is the Cutler fuck ups that are choking the offenses potential. The ST's will come, hopefully we won't have a gunner nail a player who clearly signaled fair catch which was the catalyst for the whole punt return TD cluster fuck in the first place. Don't even want to talk about the no pressure, linebackers covering receivers and pathetic safety play without Conte defense. (Can't believe I am saying Conte is an improvement over what was out there after he left yesterday).

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The ever great Trestman put him as assistant head coach, too

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
It all starts with the head coach. He tolerates laziness and undisciplined play on the field.

Define 'tolerates'.

What is he supposed to do? They are moving guys and out of the ST lineup weekly.

On the contrary, guys who fail at the job are being moved/cut. Perry sucked - they demoted him from KR. Ross sucked. Dumped him to practice squad. That Manning dude had a bad penalty - gone the next week. I still can't believe they can't find bottom of the roster guys who can play something resembling ST. Hell, is Josh Cribbs on a roster? Leon Washington?

As for D and offense, if a guy is lazy and/or has undisciplined play, he can't get benched because of injuries and talent drop off to backup. Is he gonna make them do windsprints.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
BTW, Detroit cut their kicker - for like the 9th time this season. They've got problems too. Their ST lost them two games.

Dudes can't even kick in domes?!??

Matt Prater will be their next kicker and him and Corky can be drinkin' buds.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Me...... I hire Singletary as DC. He have these guys hitting people. I think that he got the shaft in Frisco. It seems interesting how their management shit canned him and also seem to want to get rid of Harbaugh. Maybe the problem is with them? On that subject....... didn't they have a shitload of draft picks for the last couple of years? How successful was their GM with those. When I looked at it last year, I thought that they would be a dynasty. That isn't on Harbaugh. That is on the GM.

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
Me...... I hire Singletary as DC. He have these guys hitting people. I think that he got the shaft in Frisco. It seems interesting how their management shit canned him and also seem to want to get rid of Harbaugh. Maybe the problem is with them? On that subject....... didn't they have a shitload of draft picks for the last couple of years? How successful was their GM with those. When I looked at it last year, I thought that they would be a dynasty. That isn't on Harbaugh. That is on the GM.

I'd take Singletary. Just make sure he doesn't pull his pants down.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Joe D said today it isn't as simple as kicking the ball out of bounds when Hester is returning punts. Actually,Joe it is. You punt the ball out of bounds. Did this guy suffer brain damage or something?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:

He hasn't been a DC in a a few years. His tenure was not one of success.

Define 'hitting people'. You are aware of the collective bargaining agreement and how that impacts what guys can and can't do in practice and camp right?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think that's been misspelled....It should be "HOT"

Not if you saw the trainwreck that is her asshole and pussy. God damn. I'd have to drink no less than 4 wine coolers before I put my face anywhere near that.

Reactions: WCL

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Joe D said today it isn't as simple as kicking the ball out of bounds when Hester is returning punts. Actually,Joe it is. You punt the ball out of bounds. Did this guy suffer brain damage or something?

Yeah, let's just kick it out of bounds 10 yards down field. That'll show the Falcons!! The point, you dimwit, is that just turning towards the sidelines and kicking the ball 40-50 yards downfield without allowing Hester to return it and not giving up field position at the same time is fairly difficult.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Also, would people be surprised if I told you that our punt coverage and return teams are actually quite good?

KO returns are awful and we need to cut down on ST penalties.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hope would not last in the NFL. She'd face a 6 game domestic assault suspension within her first 5 days on the roster.

she would be suspended indefinitely if there was a video on it

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not if you saw the trainwreck that is her asshole and pussy. God damn. I'd have to drink no less than 4 wine coolers before I put my face anywhere near that.

Someone posted that pic in the bar. It was taken down.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
well Robbie Gould was on the radio today and was preaching patience with this unit, saying its a young group that still can improve.

but how much patience are we supposed to have? This is stuff that should have been ironed out in preseason for God's sake.

We trotted out Sinorise Perry as an actual returner in actual regular season games. Thats a GM/coaching failure
Backup RBs as kick returners is the norm and rooks as well. Just because I'm giving The front office a bit of a pass due to circumstances at time of the hire, DeCamillis and Tucker have both been poor at their jobs. Doesn't matter how young or inexperienced they are. Standing around like we did against the Pack last year or on the return this game are huge indicators of poor coaching.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He hasn't been a DC in a a few years. His tenure was not one of success.

Define 'hitting people'. You are aware of the collective bargaining agreement and how that impacts what guys can and can't do in practice and camp right?

I think he did a good job at SF. That organization at the top is a mess. I know this, I want someone that commands respect. He doesn't need to be a pal or "players coach". Just make this team if they make a mistake, make it out of hustle and drive. I hate what our defense is. It looks like a game of tag or chase out there.