John Ross of the Bengals wants Out.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yes. how much does pace add in to make this trade work. i'd throw in anthony miller as a sweetener, Bengals include 6th round pick

Robinson and Miller for Ross and a 6th

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
TYPICAL BEAR'S FAN: player is mediocre for a bad team and the fan wants to pick him up. Just another reason why we have some of the worst fans in sports

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If this were to happen, I would appreciate the attempt to improve this team, but do not see Ross being the answer to our problems.

I'd like to make a strong move to get OL help first and foremost, but also do want to add some sort of an offensive weapon to the mix. Honestly, I would be fine if could just give Riley Ridley abd Artavius Pearce a true opportunity to get some snaps.

With that said, I'd take Ross over doing nothing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jerry Rice and Orlando Pace in their prime couldn't salvage Nagy's fuckery. Just accept it boys.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why trade for a deep threat WR, or any WR, when the playcalling sucks and the QB's are more inaccurate than Helen Keller?

Well Mooney does get some catches underneath because defenses give him a lot of cushion. This team does need more speed although Ross is probably not the answer.

Bust

Liked Posts:
arob is walking at the end of the season. he gone. get something for him now and build for the future

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
People all over Twitter are clamoring for Ross. I don't understand it. Already have Ridley who can't get on the field. I'd rather play him (and cut Ginn) than spend a pick on Ross, who is a FA after the year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
People all over Twitter are clamoring for Ross. I don't understand it. Already have Ridley who can't get on the field. I'd rather play him (and cut Ginn) than spend a pick on Ross, who is a FA after the year.

Any pick for Ross is likely to be a conditional 6th or 7th rounder. With comp picks, we will have about 4-6 sixth and seventh round picks. He is still just 24 and this offense is predicated on speed not the Ridley types who have no speed.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Ross has not done a thing, he's hurt a lot, and ufa after this season. Also a one trick pony. If you like him sign him this offseason

dennehy

Liked Posts:
arob is walking at the end of the season. he gone. get something for him now and build for the future
They will probably get more for him as a comp pick than trading him right now.

The team trading for him would only get eight games before he's a ufa, not worth a high pick.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Any pick for Ross is likely to be a conditional 6th or 7th rounder. With comp picks, we will have about 4-6 sixth and seventh round picks. He is still just 24 and this offense is predicated on speed not the Ridley types who have no speed.

Yeah, i get that. And if it's a 7th rounder, fine. But if that was the case, I'd imagine he'd be gone already. And it's hard to justify bringing in a WR when the OL is about to start 3 guys who maybe shouldn't even be in the league.