John Stockton

Liked Posts:
Wow...is it just me or does John Stockton look exactly like he did in 1989?

He still looks like he could average 10 and 7. He's one of those guys who could have played till he was 50 if he wanted.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
John Stockton is one of those people that looks like he NEVER gets any older. It's a gift. I doubt he could get 10 and 7 in his current state...maybe if he was in shape he could get maybe 5 and 5? If nothing else, he could definitely pass the ball.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i think he could get probably like 5 and 8 because most of his game was built around being smart, not really physical skill.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
John Stockton is one of those people that looks like he NEVER gets any older. It's a gift. I doubt he could get 10 and 7 in his current state...maybe if he was in shape he could get maybe 5 and 5? If nothing else, he could definitely pass the ball.

Umm...Stockton IS in shape. You saw him in the speech. He's been the same size since 1984. He was helping Deron Williams the past few offseasons work on his game. Stockton could still play today, I have no doubt about that, however his D would be atrocious because of all the rule changes that protect perimeter players now.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
This is from my twitter account.

John Stockton still looks the same as when he was drafted back in 84! about 23 hours ago from web

Stockton was one of my favorite players to watch. Loved playing with the guy in NBA 2K3. Had to love the short shorts.

There'll probably never be another John Stockton.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Diddy1122 wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

Umm...Stockton IS in shape. You saw him in the speech. He's been the same size since 1984. He was helping Deron Williams the past few offseasons work on his game. Stockton could still play today, I have no doubt about that, however his D would be atrocious because of all the rule changes that protect perimeter players now.
LOL my bad, I just thought he was one of those guys that just has the gift of keeping his figure trim without working too hard on it, you know, like a high metabolism or something. I'll take your word for it that he's in shape.

And his D would absolutely suck. No question.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Stockton has 6 kids, no wonder he is in shape.