Joke-kim Noah

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
They are not...NOT winning a title this year. Doesn't mean that Butler and Rose are bad players and Hoiberg all of a sudden sucks as a coach 4 GAMES INTO HIS FIRST PROFESSIONAL HEAD COACHING JOB! Just stop the madness.

4 games and already predicting no title. Personally, I don't make those calls til closer to mid season with contending teams. This Bulls team is very talented, with potentially 4 players who can go for 20 on any given night. The free flowing offense is still a work in progress so we haven't even seen how good they could be yet. I wouldn't make them a favorite right now but 20-30 games in, who knows?? Anything can happen during the course of a season. The Cubs showed all Chicagoans that this year.

As for Noah, anyone who thinks he's better than Marc Gasol needs their head checked immediately. My 9 year old niece has a better hook shot than Noah.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Watch out Diddy1122 you can't say that about Noah. He's a NBA center God on the court. heart hustle and muscle. lol. Striking fear in the hearts of centers everywhere with the dreaded tornado shot. :enough:

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
It's not that Noah is bad, it's what you are paying him for what he brings to the table. He used to be a useful offensive player. He could make some driving layups and hit the elbow jump shot. His free throws weren't so bad either. Now, he is a total mess. His defense and rebounding are still there, but for 15 million a season, you need more overall production from him.

Hoiberg made the right call putting him on the bench. He needs to play 15-20 mins a night tops if he is going to stay healthy all season.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's not that Noah is bad, it's what you are paying him for what he brings to the table. He used to be a useful offensive player. He could make some driving layups and hit the elbow jump shot. His free throws weren't so bad either. Now, he is a total mess. His defense and rebounding are still there, but for 15 million a season, you need more overall production from him.

Hoiberg made the right call putting him on the bench. He needs to play 15-20 mins a night tops if he is going to stay healthy all season.
I dunno Cleveland is paying this guy 20.5 million to only grab offensive rebounds.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
4 games and already predicting no title. Personally, I don't make those calls til closer to mid season with contending teams. This Bulls team is very talented, with potentially 4 players who can go for 20 on any given night. The free flowing offense is still a work in progress so we haven't even seen how good they could be yet. I wouldn't make them a favorite right now but 20-30 games in, who knows?? Anything can happen during the course of a season. The Cubs showed all Chicagoans that this year.

As for Noah, anyone who thinks he's better than Marc Gasol needs their head checked immediately. My 9 year old niece has a better hook shot than Noah.

This team can't beat Lebron or any of the top teams in the West in a 7 game series. They don't have the talent.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This team can't beat Lebron or any of the top teams in the West in a 7 game series. They don't have the talent.
Diddy is a bit of a homer. If he wants to be optimistic and believe this team can win a title still, let him.

This Bulls team could go 67-15 for all I care, and I still wouldn't believe they'd beat Cleveland.

Though I could argue coaching was the difference between beating Cleveland last year and not (Bulls play a little better offense at any point in Game 4, they win and take a 3-1 series lead..which isn't the win, but they only need to take one more then), I don't think it'll make a difference this year unless the Cavs are once again riddled with injury.