My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Joakim Noah
13•Center
3 0.7 0.3 25% — — 1 5 6 2.7 1 1.7 2
That's 3 games 0.7 points on 25% shooting 6 rebounds 2.7 assist 1 steal and 1.7 turnovers
please go to nba.com bulls homepage and look for yourself. lol #blindnoahlove

those are while playing 17 min per game. if you want an apples to apples comparison to put it into perspective for your narrow mind go look at a per 36 minutes stats for the team and youll see noah at the top of a lot of categories

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
We need the Coach to put the clamps down on this subject. The 1st step was putting him on the 2nd string. You can't be a Championship team when you can't shoot FT's, and have no outside shot. Sorry for the Noah Lovers.

If I were the coach, the 1st thing I would work on is his outlet pass. I cringe everytime he get's a rebound and wants to dribble the ball up the floor on the fast break!!! Really, give the freakin ball up to the small guys that can dribble. Then run the floor and look for the payback for the dunk. DUH!

His freakin "Hurricane" BS shot needs to go, imo. I can't believe that no one has worked on that. It's not hard to work on a nice free thrown form shot, imo.

What he does best is play defense and hustle........ so hit the freakin boards and set picks on the baseline!!!! What's hard about that? Why he constantly is at the top of the key and handling the ball just freakin dumbfounds me.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Why do you bring up Marc Gasol? Earth to you. He isn't on the Bulls and never will be. You point out a guy who played well in the Detroit game and bagged on him. Where is the criticism of the guys who played like shit as in Pau Gasol and Rose as well as the guy who coached like shit as in Freddie? When was the last time you saw a team play with 4 against 5????? Hoosiers????????

I brought up Marc Gasol because when I pointed out months ago, after Noah won DPOY and garnered some silly writers' MVP votes, that Marc was as good if not better. You accused me of some level of treason. Earth to you. Watch the games! Its one thing to have an agenda when you post here, its another to have an agenda while seemingly getting your play-by-play on whats actually happening out on the floor from Stevie Wonder!

The Bulls are 3-1 and you seem clueless as to what's going on. When they got Pau last year, you didn't like it. You'd rather they got Rajan Rondo...who a damn good coach ran out of Dallas last year if I am not mistaken. Your rants just don't make sense. Its a marathon, not a sprint. They are not...NOT winning a title this year. Doesn't mean that Butler and Rose are bad players and Hoiberg all of a sudden sucks as a coach 4 GAMES INTO HIS FIRST PROFESSIONAL HEAD COACHING JOB! Just stop the madness.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
How many overreaction threads does Rackshaq need to make? Its only four games into the season, for crying out loud.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
We're only 4 games into the season....

Plus Joakim had a good game yesterday. Can't write him off yet.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I brought up Marc Gasol because when I pointed out months ago, after Noah won DPOY and garnered some silly writers' MVP votes, that Marc was as good if not better. You accused me of some level of treason. Earth to you. Watch the games! Its one thing to have an agenda when you post here, its another to have an agenda while seemingly getting your play-by-play on whats actually happening out on the floor from Stevie Wonder!

The Bulls are 3-1 and you seem clueless as to what's going on. When they got Pau last year, you didn't like it. You'd rather they got Rajan Rondo...who a damn good coach ran out of Dallas last year if I am not mistaken. Your rants just don't make sense. Its a marathon, not a sprint. They are not...NOT winning a title this year. Doesn't mean that Butler and Rose are bad players and Hoiberg all of a sudden sucks as a coach 4 GAMES INTO HIS FIRST PROFESSIONAL HEAD COACHING JOB! Just stop the madness.

Don't forget his midseason love affair with Dragic. Don't also forget his, 'Garfield Goose is too afraid to make a move.' So Hawk, should they move somebody like Taj or Noah? 'What rubbish to move the heart and soul of the team.'

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

while marc gasol is a good player and a better overall player than noah, noah does play better defense and does rebound better than marc does

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
while marc gasol is a good player and a better overall player than noah, noah does play better defense and does rebound better than marc does
I'm not even sure if he plays better defense. Not to knock Noah's defense, but Gasol is a great defender as well. But hey, two DPOY winners, so I won't complain much.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm not even sure if he plays better defense. Not to knock Noah's defense, but Gasol is a great defender as well. But hey, two DPOY winners, so I won't complain much.

personally I feel marc's defense is a bit overrated, and you know I have a lot of love for the grizz

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Some would say the same about Noah's defense...

im sure some would....theres always "some" out there that will say anything to anything...whats your point? noah >>> marc defensively is my opinion, thankyou for pointing out that there are people in this world that might disagree. as someone who watches a ton of bulls and grizz games(I live in Memphis) I feel I have a little more insight into it than most of those people :shrug:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
personally I feel marc's defense is a bit overrated, and you know I have a lot of love for the grizz
Fair enough. If anything, that just says you feel really highly about Noah's defense, which is fine by me.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Fair enough. If anything, that just says you feel really highly about Noah's defense, which is fine by me.

true true....and the rebounding isn't even close...marc gasol is the softest rebounding 7 footer in the game

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
im sure some would....theres always "some" out there that will say anything to anything...whats your point? noah >>> marc defensively is my opinion, thankyou for pointing out that there are people in this world that might disagree. as someone who watches a ton of bulls and grizz games(I live in Memphis) I feel I have a little more insight into it than most of those people :shrug:

My point is there are some who think Noah is over hyped a bit. I am pretty sure they don't use Marc Gasol as the sole barometer of Noah's success. But my pointing out that Gasol is as good/better shouldn't be sacrilege. I think there is a damn good argument that can be made supporting that point.

Me personally, I think Noah is decent defensively...but he has the abilities of a grade schooler when it comes to scoring the ball. That is the cause of the argument.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
How many overreaction threads does Rackshaq need to make? Its only four games into the season, for crying out loud.

Overreaction right?? That's it. That's it. I'm about to Hulk out brotha!! lol, just kidding. Noah is great. Noah is King. Talent like his comes around only EVERYDAY!! U mad at me and even the coach with NO agenda except for WINNING, immediately benched the guy. The Coach!!! i repeat, i don't give a crap that he is a "nice guy" and has a "fun loving personality". Aren't u tired of that chest pass jump shot, shoulder high dribbles, that running layup hook shot off the backboard,and ZERO POST MOVES in 8 years. But he runs his mouth and gets players with real talent fired up. #Noahlovers #truth

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
those are while playing 17 min per game. if you want an apples to apples comparison to put it into perspective for your narrow mind go look at a per 36 minutes stats for the team and youll see noah at the top of a lot of categories

My narrow mind?? Lol, Noah has averaged 0.7 points in 17 minutes and your response is if he was playing 36 it would be something to oohh and awwe over. Noah in blind bulls fans eyes the G.O.A.T. lmfao!

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
They are not...NOT winning a title this year. Doesn't mean that Butler and Rose are bad players and Hoiberg all of a sudden sucks as a coach 4 GAMES INTO HIS FIRST PROFESSIONAL HEAD COACHING JOB! Just stop the madness.

4 games and already predicting no title. Personally, I don't make those calls til closer to mid season with contending teams. This Bulls team is very talented, with potentially 4 players who can go for 20 on any given night. The free flowing offense is still a work in progress so we haven't even seen how good they could be yet. I wouldn't make them a favorite right now but 20-30 games in, who knows?? Anything can happen during the course of a season. The Cubs showed all Chicagoans that this year.

As for Noah, anyone who thinks he's better than Marc Gasol needs their head checked immediately. My 9 year old niece has a better hook shot than Noah.