dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I thought my response was pretty clear. I don't think you considered much when you made your statement about Jones other than had a good night last night.

Jones won't remain on the 53, Young just signed an extension Houston is on a five year deal and is better, Floyd and Acho are better as well and they'll get McPhee back before long.

Jones heads into year three without much promise at any position or sense that he's better than anyone else currently on the roster.

If you're going to throw shit against the wall in the hopes of it sticking be prepared to get called out on it.

I never said he was gonna make the 53, i said i think he should and could turn into a pretty good player at OLB. It's pretty obvious that since they're trying to trade him that he's one of the guys most likely to get cut but it also says they think he showed enough in the preseason that they might be able to get something for him. This might be year 3 for him but it would be year one at OLB so nobody especially you know what he could be at OLB since it looks like we're not gonna be able to see him in the regular season.