legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I'd like to recognize Jordan Howard with this hashtag as the person who #calledit before anyone.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
He's one of the few positives on this team. Don't know what Fox was doing. I don't have a problem with his general unwillingness to give out injury information, but just haphazardly tossing out "he had an ankle or Achilles" when apparently he had neither is just weird.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure John Fox was extremely upset when the media was bugging him immediately after a season ending loss. Not to say it is excusable, but pretty obvious that was sarcasm on the part of Fox when he said Achilles. I actually do think that Fox is doing a good job considering the variables.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure John Fox was extremely upset when the media was bugging him immediately after a season ending loss. Not to say it is excusable, but pretty obvious that was sarcasm on the part of Fox when he said Achilles. I actually do think that Fox is doing a good job considering the variables.

Other than some in game management troubles, I tend to feel similarly. At least with this coaching staff we are seeing player improvement to some extent. I am much happier with Fangio and his gang coaching up young talent, than I was with Tucker.

My feeling on Fox is the Bears either stick with him through his contract, or if thoughts are there about moving on, move on sooner rather than later. None of this one more year stuff, setting him up as a lame duck shit.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Other than some in game management troubles, I tend to feel similarly. At least with this coaching staff we are seeing player improvement to some extent. I am much happier with Fangio and his gang coaching up young talent, than I was with Tucker.

My feeling on Fox is the Bears either stick with him through his contract, or if thoughts are there about moving on, move on sooner rather than later. None of this one more year stuff, setting him up as a lame duck shit.

Yes, some of the game management strategies scream brain dead to me, somehow I am growing used to it.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fox was pissed about his fumble....sitting on the bench was a slap on the wrist.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox was pissed about his fumble....sitting on the bench was a slap on the wrist.

if only he'd be just as pissed about Cutler's interceptions...I guess when your only other option is Barkley, you stick with the INTs

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
I'm actually fine with Fox. He has the respect of his coordinators and players and they go out to play for him. The guys who are hurting this team are Cutler and Alshon. And that's coming from a Cutler supporter. I think I'm about done with him though after the Tampa game. Ideal scenario for me now would be to see a 1st or 2nd round QB and either play behind Hoyer for a year or start immediately. Let go of Alshon and draft a WR in 1st or 2nd round. And then we sign a RT in free agency.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best news I've heard all week.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fox claimed Howard had a torn fallopian tube.

BearUp

Liked Posts:
If there is any chance of Howard not being 100% I say REST HIM! The season is lost and this year we clearly have the "injury bug". With Alshon out and Jay back to, well, Jay - the run game will be very heavy this week. Why risk injuring the most promising and exciting player we have by playing him if not 100%?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Fox is done as a coach. I say move on SOON. Give the team to Fangio and start right now talking to possible replacements for Fox and the midget OC.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that Fox may have been pissed at Howard for his fumble. What a fool decision for not having Howard in there when they were inside the ten with a first down resulting in a Cutler fumble. Fox was one of the main reasons why they lost that game let alone got smashed in the 2nd half.