modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
His nickname should be Western Union

because he telegraphs like a mutherfucker

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Granted, this is a lowlights vid. But wow. Some QBs have trouble reading a defense. Love seems to play like the defense doesn’t exist...lol.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
I get why somebody would draft a Burrow in the first after one amazing year... but Jordan Love followed his one amazing sophmore year with an absolute dud of a junior year and put on a ton of bad tape and somehow he was still a first round prospect. I don't get it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I get why somebody would draft a Burrow in the first after one amazing year... but Jordan Love followed his one amazing sophmore year with an absolute dud of a junior year and put on a ton of bad tape and somehow he was still a first round prospect. I don't get it.

Kermit is going to get a lot of qb's overdrafted.

Flavor of the Month effect. Mahomes just won MVP/Superblow. Jordan Love should have sent a thank you basket to patty's house after he got picked in the first round.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
His mechanics look like absolute trash.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be so concerned if they would figure out how to milk the compensatory draft system like the Patriots/49ers/Ravens.

Those teams learned how to move up and down the draft, but they did so because they know how to go into every draft with 10 or 11 picks.

The Bears for some reason don't understand how to use trades, expiring contract length strategy, and free agent binge seasons to get more picks. Its really fucking easy. Sometimes I think Bellichek must be the only genius in the NFL or something, but I wouldn't think you have to be that smart to figure it out.

Notice the Patriots last two off-seasons. One year he did nothing. The next year he went grocery shopping and filled every hole for 3 years.

Thats not an accident!! Figure it out you dumb fucks!!! Godammit!! I've been screaming about this for like 15 years now!
All those contracts will expire at the same time. Does nobody else understand what I am saying? I've met like 2 or 3 people here who fucking get it, everybody else dismisses it or says we have to draft better, etc, but for fucks sake its about staggering your free agent signings and the Bears like clockwork sign 3 every year.

All you have to do is sign 6 every other year, and none every other year. To accelerate this you would sign like 6 guys to 2 year contracts this year, and 3 to 1 year contracts next year. Then

1. 9 guys leave at once....
2. you collect 4 extra picks, not being penalized for retaining ones you want or trading others for more picks or trading to fill needs with all your extra goddamn picks
3. After your "off-year" you go grocery shopping again for 2 years of holes.
4. You can trade down a couple times because you have 11 goddamn picks, giving you 9 or 10 next year too. And the cycle repeats.

For fucks sake...I used to want to keep this confidential but the rest of the league gets it now. For some reason The bears are fucktards.

I fully expect he will be Green Bay’s 3rd HOF QB in a row.

Because God hate the Bears, that’s why!

nope and I will tell you why, the NFL has their eyes on this new giant stadium in Arlington heights. Worm is finally turning they gifted us fields and now will get Rodgers out of here.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

There was a team upheaval in Jordan's junior yr , i.e. coaches, players

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
And that’s when you would expect him to step up. He wasn’t even remotely competitive his junior year. Through a ton of interceptions and bailed out of the pocket when he didn’t need to more times than I can count. It was rough.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

That doesn't excuse sorry throws and shitty mechanics. I thought I was watching Cutler in that video

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
I realize it's a lowlights clip, but holy crap are his mechanics terrible. If that's at all an accurate sample, they are a total disaster

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard to watch. Reminds me too much of the last...well, shit...ALL of my years as a Bears fan.

Cocky Cheesehead fans deserve decades of exactly this.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
nope and I will tell you why, the NFL has their eyes on this new giant stadium in Arlington heights. Worm is finally turning they gifted us fields and now will get Rodgers out of here.
In 10 years, when the Bears would be able to move to Arlington, Love will already have 1 foot in Canton.

Expect the worse when you root for the Bears. Makes life easier.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Packers trading up for Love was one of the biggest head scratchers of recent drafts. I could understand them moving up for a special talent that fell but Love? I guess it lit Rodger's ass back up but it was a bad value trade for a position they weren't going to get play from unless it becomes a move that made their superstar leave. Talk about self fulfilling prophecy.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
When Rodgers was drafted, I do remember him being absolutely horrible in 2005 preseason and he got into that Ravens game they were getting blown out in on MNF late in 2005. He looked like he couldn't even complete passes. In 2006, he got in the Patriots game and looked horrible again before breaking his leg. Then all of a sudden in 2007, he showed a lot of potential when he played most of the Cowboys game where I want to say they both entered 8-1. They lost that game but he looked like a starting QB. He was obviously a QB that needed to sit and watch to figure things out. And once it clicked, it really clicked.

I am not saying... I am just saying. Jordan Love could be the same type of QB. The chances that he turns into anything half as good as Rodgers is next to nil. But he could improve. Not every QB is Trubisky where what you see on day 1 is what you get.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Having attended Utah State, this pick really hurts. I wanted that kid to go anywhere but Green Bay. I loved watching him play. He was dead to me the day those bitches drafted him. FTP