Jordan Love Tape

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Never watched the guy play but looking at his college stats they're nothing like Fields. Way more INT's, Much lower completion percentage. No where near the rushing stats. Time will tell but at least on paper I'd much rather be the Bears right now.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And that’s when you would expect him to step up. He wasn’t even remotely competitive his junior year. Through a ton of interceptions and bailed out of the pocket when he didn’t need to more times than I can count. It was rough.

junior year Not great...not horrible
1620754207411.png

That doesn't excuse sorry throws and shitty mechanics. I thought I was watching Cutler in that video

But some ppl here say jay was "the best Qb we've had" :confused: ?

Note....I think the Packers have done better than us at drafting and developing Qb's

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
junior year Not great...not horrible
View attachment 11813

But some ppl here say jay was "the best Qb we've had" :confused: ?

Note....I think the Packers have done better than us at drafting and developing Qb's
I remember when you made a stink about Mitch not knowing what a hard count was before entering the draft. Guess what? Love didn't know either. Common for college players. Why the different perspective?

Mitch didn't play enough but you loved Trey who was great due to lack of INTs on a very low # of throws. Love threw a ton of picks yet was still a worthy 1st rounder? Might be but your reasoning and standards vary radically for some reason.

If I was Aaron, I'd be pissed too. Partially because Love was selected when they had real needs that may have got them back to a SB but GB compounded that feeling by actually trading away more help by moving up to get him. It's not like Love was a can't pass on value there either.

Packers showed him and now he's going to show them back.

If he wasn't a Packer, I'd wish Love would come in and do great but naaa.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I remember when you made a stink about Mitch not knowing what a hard count was before entering the draft. Guess what? Love didn't know either. Common for college players. Why the different perspective?

Mitch didn't play enough but you loved Trey who was great due to lack of INTs on a very low # of throws. Love threw a ton of picks yet was still a worthy 1st rounder? Might be but your reasoning and standards vary radically for some reason.

If I was Aaron, I'd be pissed too. Partially because Love was selected when they had real needs that may have got them back to a SB but GB compounded that feeling by actually trading away more help by moving up to get him. It's not like Love was a can pass value there either.

Packers showed him and now he's going to show them back.

If he wasn't a Packer, I'd wish Love would come in and do great but naaa.

"Mitch not knowing what a hard count".......
I don't remember this.

I've talked about Lance in other threads i.e. accomplishments. I talked about Love in another thread and what happened in his Junior yr. The Packers have a better record of drafting and developing Qb's than us.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Mitch not knowing what a hard count".......I don't remember this.

I've talked about Lance in other threads i.e. accomplishments. I talked about Love in another thread and what happened in his Junior yr. The Packers have a better record of drafting and developing Qb's than us.
So Fields will bust?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
By Lance Zierlein
NFL Analyst
Draft Projection
Rounds 1-2
NFL Comparison
Blake Bortles

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
My main knock on him as a prospect is that often it looked like he didn't see the defender who posed the largest int risk to the play.

His highlights are good, but gotta watch the low lights to see just how bad the floor is.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
"Mitch not knowing what a hard count".......I don't remember this.

So Fields will bust?

Depends on your definition of "bust".

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So there is some idium of bust that fits your definition of Fields?

My short answer is no. However......
As u know I believe jay was a bust for the Bears. Some ppl think he was the best. So yes....I'd like to know how u define a Qb bust. In a few words.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well below expectations and I expect a lot from Fields. :)

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see Fields in the Stafford- Carr area , nowhere near a bust, but short of a Top tier Franchise guy in the Brady, Manning mold !!

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
This will be the most intriguing preseason in a long time. Gonna get the first look at a lot of guys that sat last year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I see Fields in the Stafford- Carr area , nowhere near a bust, but short of a Top tier Franchise guy in the Brady, Manning mold !!
Both those guys can get loose with the ball when pressured. I don't see that in Fields. I love fast QBs that use their mobility to find throwing time and lanes.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
nope and I will tell you why, the NFL has their eyes on this new giant stadium in Arlington heights.
Is there any truth to this? Asking because I am looking at buying a house in the Arlington Heights or Des Plaines area.