Jordan Love

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can't wait for Jordan Love to become a hall of famer for the Packers.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Trying to trade for Love makes no sense at all. If the Packers think they have something with him, they would never deal him to a divisional rival and have it bite them in the ass for the next 10-15 years. If they would be open to trading him, then it means they no longer rate him at all, which makes you wonder why you would even give up anything for him.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I was thrilled when GB picked this guy as an insurance policy. Didn’t want any part of the Bears drafting him last year.
From watching a couple games as well as the sr bowl week, he would make a really nice throw followed by several that were no where near the mark.
Remind you of anyone that you’ve watched the last four years?
And reports out of Packer camp were that same thing.
I’m sure there will be follow up bs comments by someone about how much incredible improvement he has made sitting and learning from the great AR....not buying it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No QB should want to sit and learn for years. It’ll make them lose out on money. I think packers will end up trading him if Rodgers has another elite year

We need to create Qb situations like this

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No QB should want to sit and learn for years. It’ll make them lose out on money. I think packers will end up trading him if Rodgers has another elite year
Yeah, I'd hate just sitting around collecting 3 mil per season for doing nothing. And, yeah, if he could just start and do good, he could get a raise cause there's no limit on a rookie contract. How oppressed must this millionaire feel?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He was drafted in the first round and has a year learning behind Rogers. THat isn't a lot to pay.
It’s a lot to pay for a QB who had a bad season before being drafted, no NFL experience and was 3rd string on the depth chart. I can care less if he has learned behind Rodgers. Many QBs have learned behind Rodgers and have mounted to nothing.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
He was drafted in the first round and has a year learning behind Rogers. THat isn't a lot to pay.

You and Ryan Pace are cut from the same cloth.

How may passes has he thrown or games has he played? 2 2nd round picks?!

obSGdp2EOz9o4.gif

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You and Ryan Pace are cut from the same cloth.

How may passes has he thrown or games has he played? 2 2nd round picks?!

View attachment 10182
I would give two 2nd rounders for a QB like Winston or Minshew. I’m not the biggest fan of either but they have the experience and had some success. But for Love???? My god Zabavka is nuts.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I would give two 2nd rounders for a QB like Winston or Minshew. I’m not the biggest fan of either but they have the experience and had some success. But for Love???? My god Zabavka is nuts.

I would not do any of these deals. Winston, Minshew and especially Love are NOT worth 2 2nd round picks...

I'd give one 2nd rounder for Winston and that's overpaying but hey the Bears are desperate, I get it.

lincster27

Liked Posts:
But, according to Nagy and Pace, that's all that's important. Learning is most of what the Bears do outside of practice. Learn and Practice, then mix in a game. But it's most important that they learn, and have a great week of practice. Clearly, Jordan Love doesn't understand what he needs to develop as a truly great quarterback.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
The Packers have had decades of QB competence. If they're willing to trade a high round QB after 1 season, especially with this Rodgers drama, that should tell you to stay away.
While they have netted two hall of famers in their starters, they also chose players like Matt Flynn, Brett Hundley, Deshone Kizer, Tim Boyle... It's possible Love is their next HOF QB sitting in the wings, but it's not like every QB they have touched has turned to gold. I'm not sure I'd wager much on them hitting a third HOF QB again, but it may be more likely than Bears leadership finally making a good choice at QB so who knows.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
While they have netted two hall of famers in their starters, they also chose players like Matt Flynn, Brett Hundley, Deshone Kizer, Tim Boyle... It's possible Love is their next HOF QB sitting in the wings, but it's not like every QB they have touched has turned to gold. I'm not sure I'd wager much on them hitting a third HOF QB again, but it may be more likely than Bears leadership finally making a good choice at QB so who knows.
Love was inactive for every single game... if he was the q of the future you’d think they would want him at least active over Tim Boyle...an UDFA