Juggling Lines

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im all for skille getting more ice time. the lines are a bit fucked up against the kings, which will probably change in the first 10 mins of the game. but getting skille more ice time imo is key.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
I think in order to have any impact that they have to stick with them for a couple of games at the very least ( but then again it is Jesse Rogers who wrote that - so who knows - I've read some complete bull from that guy as well)... something about having a feeling that the Hawks would be really really really sorry for letting Niemi go (based upon -well, nothing ... ). So unless the coach said it verbatim - I suppose game time will tell.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Skille, Stalberg need more icetime...plain and simple

Skille is making plays (just wish he could finish)
Stalberg has the same amount of goals as Kane and Toews----PLAY HIM!

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think in order to have any impact that they have to stick with them for a couple of games at the very least ( but then again it is Jesse Rogers who wrote that - so who knows - I've read some complete bull from that guy as well)... something about having a feeling that the Hawks would be really really really sorry for letting Niemi go (based upon -well, nothing ... ). So unless the coach said it verbatim - I suppose game time will tell.

Agreed regarding multiple games. I'm with ya on JR, although to his defense, he ought to be writing/recording what he sees on the ice during the morning skate.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Stalberg!!!! was skating with sharp and toews today in practice.

:buttrock: :buttrock: