Just finished my man cave, aka bears den.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a work in progress. The Walmart box hides the fog machine

slumlord-dirty-basement-1200x9001.jpg

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FUCK THE PACKERS!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shameless bump for the start of training camp.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that the location of the season tickets Omelet's been trying to sell?

This is where you watch a Bears game when he offers you the smokie links, chips and sprite meal deal to watch a Bears game.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
This is where you watch a Bears game when he offers you the smokie links, chips and sprite meal deal to watch a Bears game.

Side note. I'm about an hour away from revisiting Todd the Axeman for the 3rd time.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
It's tasting a lot like Ninja vs Unicorn tonight.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not real familiar with that area but was down there in late May of this year for business and found Liquor World has a decent craft beer selection. I don't know about TTAM though, kind of off the beaten path down there so maybe not.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fail to those who Reply with a quote and leave in the ENTIRE post with all 40+ pics again in the repost.

Awesome work by a true Bears fan!!

I didn't see how much that bar was stocked, but hopefully lots of brews & liquor options!

Only possible thing to add is simply more seating!! A few recliners won't host the # of fans this Bears Den deserves! A few couches and added hightop chairs for the bar and behind the couch for more to sit & watch would be the final touch. Beautiful. Cheers!!

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fail to those who Reply with a quote and leave in the ENTIRE post with all 40+ pics again in the repost.

Awesome work by a true Bears fan!!

I didn't see how much that bar was stocked, but hopefully lots of brews & liquor options!

Only possible thing to add is simply more seating!! A few recliners won't host the # of fans this Bears Den deserves! A few couches and added hightop chairs for the bar and behind the couch for more to sit & watch would be the final touch. Beautiful. Cheers!!

Yeah our "phase 2" plan is to add some risers and have 3 levels of those electric reclining home theater seats you see at some movie theaters. Unfortunately those are a pretty penny and phase 2 keeps getting delayed, lol.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
No. But thats why i turn on the fog machine when the Baers are playing.

Finally got my entertainment system set up. It blows breakers but it fucking rocks.
TVs1.jpg

Thats the perfect Sunday ticket setup for noon games. Since theres typically 40 games on at noon, and two at 3:15.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
missing a trophy of some sort..maybe a fantasy football trophy