Just so we're clear...

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I do hope Mitch sits and when the oline reverts to the first 3weeks and chase dies in the 2nd quarter . You squirm for a qb who can escape the pocket. Stupid Bear fans.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I do hope Mitch sits and when the oline reverts to the first 3weeks and chase dies in the 2nd quarter . You squirm for a qb who can escape the pocket. Stupid Bear fans.
You hope the bears have a bad game because you love mitch so much. Kinda *** imo.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Yep. Absolute statement game for the Bears as the #1 defense in the league.

Offense looked capable with better pass protection today.

Absolutely have to be stoked as a Bears fan today.
If you've been a Bear fan long enough you've seen this movie before and already know how it will end. This team isnt going anywhere without an offense that can consistently put points on the board.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you've been a Bear fan long enough you've seen this movie before and already know how it will end. This team isnt going anywhere without an offense that can consistently put points on the board.

I have to agree. Glad as hell the D showed up in spades, esp. despite missing key starters.
The O & run blocking leaves a lot to be desired & very much needed to ensure consistent wins. I'm not being picky...go watch GB, DEN games, hell DET vs KC, and look at the upcoming schedule. Now way these red zone FGs and low scoring will cut it on the regular. They're so close to blowing people out.

Just gotta clean up the drive killing/extending penalties and stop with the prevent D and they will.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I have to agree. Glad as hell the D showed up in spades, esp. despite missing key starters.
The O & run blocking leaves a lot to be desired & very much needed to ensure consistent wins. I'm not being picky...go watch GB, DEN games, hell DET vs KC, and look at the upcoming schedule. Now way these red zone FGs and low scoring will cut it on the regular. They're so close to blowing people out.

Just gotta clean up the drive killing/extending penalties and stop with the prevent D and they will.
I just cant believe we are dealing with the same shit yet again. How the fuck does a team so consistently have poor QB play?!!! Its especially annoying when you see GB go from one hall of famer to another without skipping a beat over the last 27 years!!! We've had about 27 QBs in that time ffs! I didnt want Watson but man I sure wish we had him now.
Now the sentiment seems to be becoming "well if we had a better O line" but im not buying that. I heard the same thing when Cutler was here and we got him a decent line and he still stunk! I was giving TTrubs the benefit of the doubt but I have to be honest im starting to see the writing on the wall and I think its saying this aint the guy.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just cant believe we are dealing with the same shit yet again. How the fuck does a team so consistently have poor QB play?!!! Its especially annoying when you see GB go from one hall of famer to another without skipping a beat over the last 27 years!!! We've had about 27 QBs in that time ffs! I didnt want Watson but man I sure wish we had him now.
Now the sentiment seems to be becoming "well if we had a better O line" but im not buying that. I heard the same thing when Cutler was here and we got him a decent line and he still stunk! I was giving TTrubs the benefit of the doubt but I have to be honest im starting to see the writing on the wall and I think its saying this aint the guy.

Agreed- but it's 2 different problems. QB & run blocking.
Agreed - Certainly is frustrating to not have above or even average QB performance on the regular.
But OL run blocking was better last year I believe. Cohen did great, but Howard was a different runner than scheme (too patient & waited for holes). Now there rarely are any holes & it's pretty bad so far in '19. At least pass block looked better lately.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ppl can h8 on that white Pollack at MLB all day but he made plays all day. Pagano is a boss. This d had fun all night too, even in clock killing drive mode. Nagy called his best game. Great game.

You called him a type of fish