Just wait

suprmedic

Liked Posts:
The Bears have gone through quite a transition over the last few years. Lovie's team was getting long in the tooth at many of the key positions on defense and the upside of Briggs, Urlacher, Tillman and company was small. When Love was fired we were an old team overall and changes needed to be made. Phil and Trestman were fired after two years and a ton of turn over.

Pace and Fox have continued the turn over to the point where we are a young team that is still developing. Pace should have resigned Tillman and Forte- both were "Bears" to their core and should have been treated as such. White to this point was a bad pick- we have not got much from him. Yet, Howard and Floyd look like keepers. I am not ready to judge Pace at this point as a failure. I think his free agency pickups have made us stronger and his drafting has been on par with other GM's. Likewise, Fox has not been dealt a full deck to play with and his teams have suffered for this. He is a good coach though and will build this team up if given time.

We have a good foundation at key spots as well as some veteran leadership. We have hope. We just need a little patience.

Monster

Liked Posts:
4th post.... Fuck it, I'm in a good mood.
Bears beat Vikings, I thanked it.

Reactions: DC

mecha

Liked Posts:
Meaning what? What a dumb fucking response.

it was your 4th post and the same things that have been said repeatedly here for a long time now.

unless you're an alt I would have to say chill out.

Reactions: DC