Justin Field impressive at OTA today!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Best part...WOW!

“It’s a beautiful ball, man,” Mooney said. “He (Fields) knows where he wants to put it and it’s very accurate. Sometimes it can get there at the right ball, but he wants it out in front of you and he’ll get frustrated with his self if it’s not there. He’s very tough on his self. He’s a great player, great person as well, and he’s gonna have a good career.”

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Won't be long before Fields is named the starter.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm a big fan of Damien Woody's analysis:

"Matt Nagy should accentuate what Justin Fields does well."

Probably getting paid $500k for that brilliance.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I know it’s down season for sports reporting but this is what we get this time of year. I still think he’s good to hear Nagy saying that fields has that “rip your heart out mentality”

Nagy saying that fields has that “rip your heart out mentality”

well we haven't had that mentality since McMahon. Maybe some here have never seen that mentality from a Bear Qb

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Best part...WOW!

“It’s a beautiful ball, man,” Mooney said. “He (Fields) knows where he wants to put it and it’s very accurate. Sometimes it can get there at the right ball, but he wants it out in front of you and he’ll get frustrated with his self if it’s not there. He’s very tough on his self. He’s a great player, great person as well, and he’s gonna have a good career.”

That's the sign of a winner. Losers point fingers and don't take accountability.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First long TD he throws in a real game you’ll be able to cut glass with those things.

I just hope his first game is in Chi. And he comes in later in the game. Just wanna see soldier field erupt