Justin Fields Fix for the day

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow I never knew he'd committed to Penn State.

Bust

Liked Posts:
His dad disciplined Justin for bringing home C's on his report card. WOW!

Bust

Liked Posts:
In one high school game Justin threw for 800 yards and 6 tds. WOW!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
His dad disciplined Justin for bringing home C's on his report card. WOW!
My wife refers to a "c" as an Asian "F" (she is Pilipino), and just finished her Masters with a 4.0 GPA.

Reality is if you believe that your child is smart enough to get an A in any class, getting a C means the child did not put in the effort, so they are not punished for the results, they are punished for the lack of effort.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
You know you want it boyz...

Well done, not a bunch of hyperbole, or loud music, just doing a solid history lesson on Justin's path to the NFL.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My wife refers to a "c" as an Asian "F" (she is Pilipino), and just finished her Masters with a 4.0 GPA.

Reality is if you believe that your child is smart enough to get an A in any class, getting a C means the child did not put in the effort, so they are not punished for the results, they are punished for the lack of effort.
Growing up half Pilipino that's absolutely true. Growing up in the Philippines and then moving to the U.S. gave me a huge appreciation of the opportunities that living in America provided.

I always tell people being poor in America is still quite rich in many other countries.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's the Netflix QB 1, guy did his homework...found it!

Have a feeling we're going to see Adam Anderson in a Bears uniform next year..

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For those of you like me who don't watch a ton of college ball, they are replaying some of the Ohio State games on TV..I have a couple set to record

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields is about attacking Os and winning and he doesn't care how he looks doing it. If we need 3 scores in the 4th Quarter he'll stay aggressive to get it done. Could have thrown a couple pick 6s earlier in the game but he'll keep coming. Once Justin is up to speed. I'm always going to think we've got a chance no matter the situation.
BEARS!!!!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Growing up half Pilipino that's absolutely true. Growing up in the Philippines and then moving to the U.S. gave me a huge appreciation of the opportunities that living in America provided.

I always tell people being poor in America is still quite rich in many other countries.
I didn't even show up to half my High School classes. I was kept out of graduation and got a GED

10 years later I have three degrees and a law license. America is awesome

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how he just rolled his eyes while Newton was hyping him

Love Fields demeanor

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Better Call Saul reference. Do you handle getting letters of executorship without probate lol

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Better Call Saul reference. Do you handle getting letters of executorship without probate lol

I caught the reference, big fan. Bob Odenkirk is a native of Naperville!

I took Trusts & Estates in school but I don't practice in that area

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I caught the reference, big fan. Bob Odenkirk is a native of Naperville!

I took Trusts & Estates in school but I don't practice in that area
odenkirk has been the man for a while. Fans of this board might like to know he wrote Chris Farley's motivational speaker skit on SNL and I have probably mentioned that on here before (but he hated SNL)

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
odenkirk has been the man for a while. Fans of this board might like to know he wrote Chris Farley's motivational speaker skit on SNL and I have probably mentioned that on here before (but he hated SNL)

Yeah a lot of ex-cast members talk about how much they hated SNL. Jim Breur went into it. Very cutthroat business.