Justin Fields floor

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What I find funny is that with the exception of 2 posters in this thread every single poster only spoke about black QB comparisons. Why is that? I think he is 10 better than Mitch Trubisky from day one and his ceiling is yet to be determined.
So ... 60 TDs against Tampa?

Even the great Tom Brady won't be able to win that shootout.

Speed

Liked Posts:
But thats exactly what JF is. A guy who is a great passer who is able to run. YOuve obviously not seen him play. The dude makes absolutely incredible throws. Anyone that questions his throwing ability is lying to you.

Cool story bro. I need to see it on the NFL level before putting him on Pro bowl/Future HOF level guys. Just entertaining scenarios where maybe his passing isn't up to snuff. It was within the context of someone comparing him to Cam Newton, whose never been what I would consider quite a top shelf passer, but was still dangerous because of his complete toolkit. But yes, I'm excited.

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
that’s what i was thinking as well. Maybe he means the recent Cam Newton, but he certainly didn’t specify that.
I'm sure he means peak Cam Newton.

Cam had some skills but was definitely overrated. Still early on he was extremely productive.

And keep in mind they're likely talking about production and not skill set. Having cam as the floor is pretty amazing.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Floor = he’s an average nfl starter who gets killed behind an improving o line with a terrible blind side blocker.

ceiling he’s as dynamic as RG3 pre injury.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Here...let me help.

Tom Brady Jared Goff Ryan Tannehill Carson Wentz Philip Rivers and many more. Maybe not as fast but height and weight yes. So I call bullshit.
I think the speed comp was the issue. Nobody will contend QBs don't have height.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry I was trying to do comps and couldn't find many white QBs who where 6'3" 230 and ran a sub 4.45.
Young would be the closest, except left handed, lighter, shorter, and a 10th of a second slower.