Justin Fields Improvement/Not?

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Every team can use an upgrade in any area. Im saying that the OL, WR, and coach isn't the reason he looks bad so far.

Ok, so you think the OL, WR, and coach are as good as any other team and they don't affect Fields' play. That tells me a lot. Good to know where you stand.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This dude literally has a video titled "Matt Nagy is a genius" and it's not meant as sarcasm. Now you know everything you need to know about this clown. Lol.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Genius must have a little bit different meaning to him. I think Matt Nagy is the WOAT of play calling. He’s dangerous in this respect because he thinks he’s good and the powers that be allowed him to coach our team and cause the poor development and massive confusion week in and week out for everyone on the offense. It’s kind of ironic that he wallpapered his basement with his play sheets considering how bad they are. It’s like hanging shit on a wall and bringing people over to show off the shit, and standing by proudly waiting for them to tell him that it’s the best shit they’ve ever seen.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes he is definitely improving. He went from historically bad to below average.
You must be on to something because you were called the “r” word by the resident dumbass.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
“almost fanatical hatred for a 22 year old young man who has done absolutely nothing to you personally. Your hatred of this kid is just plain weird.”
I think you describe a couple nuts on this message board with that.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wanted to let you know someone accused BlackRainbow of being a Grimson alt.

?

LOL, awful posters that get clowned by 30 different people don't realize that they are getting clowned by 30 different people because they are legitimately stupid not because someone has 30 alts. Fucking idiots. But now I am apparently a black dude with a YouTube channel even though 69 morons has been calling me a racist for 3 weeks.

Can't make this shit up.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You must be on to something because you were called the “r” word by the resident dumbass.
hahahahaha Leospaz is back again to attempt to make more allies because he's too big of a bitch to make his own football arguments. Nice to see you taking time out from fantasizing about taking peoples guns and shooting them with them to stand up for a troll.

Congrats Brotherhood, CCSs best scrotum licker is now on his knees for you.

Anyone looking to get their genitals massaged by Leos tongue, please argue with me. He's guaranteed to felat you.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
hahahahaha Leospaz is back again to attempt to make more allies because he's too big of a bitch to make his own football arguments. Nice to see you taking time out from fantasizing about taking peoples guns and shooting them with them to stand up for a troll.

Congrats Brotherhood, CCSs best scrotum licker is now on his knees for you.

Anyone looking to get their genitals massaged by Leos tongue, please argue with me. He's guaranteed to felat you.
Totally disagree!!!

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
He is improving very slowly. Which is good. Them over throws though. Saw Mitch do that too much. Hopefully that will improve over time. Which I think it will.

I don’t know why anyone would call him a bust. He literally only has running backs to work with. Shit o line. Do people want him to be throwing 300 yards a game with 3 TDS every week? I love my city. But the fans of our teams are stupid. I remember listening to the score after Kris Bryants first MLB game and people calling him a bum? I really think we have the dumbest fans in all of sports sometimes

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This dude literally has a video titled "Matt Nagy is a genius" and it's not meant as sarcasm. Now you know everything you need to know about this clown. Lol.

Matt Nagy's offense currently has the output of a team from the 70s. Yes, Nagy is a genius of something but it's not football

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
His decision making is getting faster, allowing him to do more with similar play around him. That is the difference between that TD run (he avoided tackles by literal inches) and another sack.

In terms of physical ability I haven't seen much to complain about at any point this year. With the biggest exception being the fumbles, some of those have been awful. The game has been too fast for him and it seems to be slowing down, as long as he can keep progressing there I think he will be in good shape.

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like his decision making has sped up 25% which is fantastic! However, he is still sailing passes a bit high but man when he's on, he's ON! Vision is also improving and while his str8 line speed is elite, he's not a Lamar or Vick. He looks like Cam. He will have 10+ 50 yard td runs in his career.

JUSTIN FUCKING FIELDS BABY QB1 SUCK IT BITCHES.

That's how I really feel.

Last edited: