Justin Fields might need to dial his competitiveness down a notch or two.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I noticed on several plays yesterday him half sprinting on some of the outside runs towards the play. It seemed he was getting ready to throw a block if needed.

He has a history of this kinda of thing from OSU, last thing he needs is to get blown up trying to get David Montgomery an extra 5 yards.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I noticed on several plays yesterday him half sprinting on some of the outside runs towards the play. It seemed he was getting ready to throw a block if needed.

He has a history of this kinda of thing from OSU, last thing he needs is to get blown up trying to get David Montgomery an extra 5 yards.

he bigger then most db's tho . . .

he has an uncanny ability to pounce on his own fumbles, lol

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
At 13:00 is an example of what I am talking about. You don't want some LB seeing it as an opportunity to take him out.

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And Montgomery is the last guy that needs help getting 5 extra yards lol. Dude does that all on his own.

Kmet on the other hand needs all the help he can get - walking, running, standing, catching, etc you name it. Maybe Justin can help him out